Chapter 23

~Nikki P.o.v~

He led me through the building into the familiar men's bathroom where I had found Billie the  first time I came here.

"Cameron what the Hell do you want?" I say acting confident, but that quickly faded as soon as I saw him lock the door.

"I want you Baby girl" he said in a voice that made me cringe.

"I gave you chances, and now Ive moved on" I say firmly

"Moved on?" he repeated me raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, you Remember Billie.. and I love him" I spoke trying to stand my ground but seeing him with that gun scared me.

"Take that back" He said clenching his teeth.

"No..I Wont I love him and you cant change that"I stated

"You can't love him if hes dead" He laughed.

"No..No you w-wouldn't" I began to stutter damn It why do I do this when I get scared.

"Wanna bet?" he said smirking. while walking towards the door

"No!" I yelled and he jumped back which scared the it out of me.

"Shut the fuck up dumb ass" He scolded.

"But If you want him to live you'll have to do what I want" He said with a devilish smirk

"God I fucking hate you" I mumbled under my breath

"What was that?" he raised an eyebrow

"Nothing" I scoffed.

"what the hell do I have to do?" I asked hoping it wouldn't be to bad.

"First kiss me" He said with a smirk

"No- I have a boyfriend" I protested.

"Well if you don't kiss me this so called boy friend of yours will die" He said gesturing to the gun

"fine" I gave in. He kissed me but I didn't kiss back.

"Kiss me back or Ill do it I swear" He threatened So I did I kissed him and It felt so wrong.

"see that wasn't so hard"He scoffed.

"That doesn't mean I like it you fucking ass hole" I said holding back tears I just want Billie.

"You bitch" He said slapping me across the face.

"Your boy friends life is lying in my hands so If I were you Id be nice to me" He said ouching me backwards into the sink. I fell into It and  my whole back felt like it caught on fire. but I cant show signs of weakness he feeds off of that.

"Cameron.. just stop" I said standing up

"Or what?" He laughed

"or I'll Call the cops" I said looking into his deep Green eyes, the eyes that I once fell in love with.

"Go ahead Ill just kill your boy friend and the cops, after all I did escape jail" He laughed

"Cameron... why are you doing this?" I ask looking at the ground.

"Because I-" He started but was cut of my the sound of someone yelling into the micro phone so loud that we could hear it in the bathroom. it was Billie.

"N-Nikki are you still here?!" He yelled he sounded broken, like he was about to..cry..

"Nikki Please... tell me your ok I- I fucking love you!" He yelled and I looked to Cameron who looked pissed.