Chapter 27

~Billies Pov~

"So are we actually going to do this?" I asked the others as we all sat in a circle on the floor of the ware house.

"Honestly, I think we should" Mike said with a smile.

"Yeah" Tre agreed

"This means a lot more band practice though," I said with a smile and they all laughed.

"Me and Nikki will help you guys in every way we can." Bella said smiling

"Yeah and we can make you guys some sick ass merch, like shirts and hoodies and shit" Nikki said getting excited.

"That would be great" I smiled

"Man I love you guys" Nikki said looking around at all of us.

"We love you too babe" I smiled

"I mean.. I don't know where id be without you... If I'd never ran into you that day I'd still be living with my abusive mother and," She paused laughing a little "And I'd still be going to school" She smiled.

"Y'know, I'm glad We met you too" I smiled, "You changed my life, You saved me" I said leaning in and kissing her.

"Bitch I've known you forever" Bella laughed

"I know.. but you dont count" Nikki said joining in on the laughter.

"offensive" Bella said putting her hand over her heart to act as if it actually hurt her, but then she  burst out laughing and soon we all joined in laughing.

"Ok but lets call some places and book some gigs" Mike said with a huge smile on his face.

"Ok me and Bella will go book your gigs and you guys need to get to work, go practice your songs" Nikki said standing up and grabbing her phone.

"Sure thing babe" I smiled and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before her and Bella left.

"Ok guys, so far we know how to play, Wake me up when September ends,  But I dont think  I want to share that with the world yet" I said looking to the ground

"Yeah, man we understand" mike said putting an arm around me.

"But how bout we practice Long View and Basket case?" I ask and they agree. We play through those songs a couple times and we've got them down pretty well. I think Im gonna show the guys the new song I wrote.

"Hey uh.. I wrote a new one" I said pulling A folded up piece of paper out of my back pocket and handing it to Mike. Him and Tre read it and Tre smiled up at me,

"This is about Nikki isnt it" He said with a big smile

"Yeah.. but I dont know what to call it yet" I said looking from him to mike.

"How about.. When its Time?" Mike asked and I smiled

"Yeah.. When its time..I like that" I said with a big smile still spread across my face.

"Lets figure this out" Tre said gesturing to his drums and Me and Mikes Guitars.

"ok" I agreed and we spent the next hour and a half figuring out how the music would go with the lyrics and now we finally got it.

"Ok from the top?" Mike asked

"yeah" I agreed and we all began to play.

"Words get trapped in my mind, sorry I don't take the time to feel the way I do cuz the first day you came into my life my time ticks around you but then I need your voice as the key to unlock all the love thats trapped in me, So tell me when its time to say I love you all I want is you to understand that when I take your hand its cuz I want to we are all born in a world of doubt but theres no doubt I've figured out, I love you"  I sang.