Chapter 20

~Billies pov~
"No its officially over" I say sadly. Seconds later Nikki falls to the ground and I freak out.
"Nikki!? Hey Nikki" I yell jumping down beside her. I picked her head up into my arms.
"Nikki, wake up" I say shaking her and at this point we had a crowd around us, including Tré Mike and Bella.
"Is she ok?" Some random asked
"Is she single?" Some fat bastard asked.
"Ill take her home" Another dick head said, then i scooped her up in my arms
"Lets go" I say to Mike Tré and Bella. Then we push through the crowd and to mikes truck I climb in the backseat with Bella and Nikki. I lay Nikki across me and Bella.
"She probably freaked out and passed out shell be ok" Bella said running a hand through her hair.
"Yeah I hope so" I say looking down at the unconscious girl that lay in my lap. I sure do love her more than anything else this world. Then she started to move a little, before jolting up all at once.
"What the-" she started to look around and stopped when she realized she was in my lap.
"WAIT FUCK" she yelled all the sudden.
"What?" I said almost to quickly
"Kian Is gonna be here tonight" she said with a sigh.
"So court tomorrow?" I ask
"Yeah.." she said
Then we pulled into the warehouse and we went inside to just try and clean up the place.
~~Kians pov~~
Damn it i think i missed my turn fuck it Ill just turn around in this field. WAIT THAT'S A GIRL SHIT SHIT
I slam on my brakes but I don't stop in time, I hit the girl but not hard, she fell to the ground and I put my car in park and jumped out and ran to her side.
"Hey shit are you ok do I need to call the cops?" i said quickly and pulled out my phone. She sat up rubbing her head, at least she's alive.
"No don't call the fucking cops, just help me up and leave me alone" She said in a frustrated tone. But I don't blame her like I just hit her with a car
"Yeah ok" I said helping her up and over to a rock and she sat down. Then I noticed her staring at me.
"Uh.. do you know who I am?" I asked nervously.
"Wait your Kian aren't you" She asked getting a little excited
"Yep, and whats your name?" i asked
"I'm Cheyenne" She said smiling.
"Ight listen, so I gotta go and meet my sister so I can help her stay here in this shit town, wanna ride home?" I asked as nicely as possible.
"Hell no fuck that... I'm not going back there why do you think I have this back pack? Its because i ran away" She said motioning towards her backpack.
"Oh..." I trailed off then I heard a meow and I noticed Cheyenne pulling a kitten out of her back pack.
"What the..?" I ask laughing a little.
"I Couldn't leave Bailey Jack in that house with my step dad, he would've killed him!" She said while feeding the cat.
"Tru.. wanna come with me?" I ask, I don't want to leave her out here alone
"Well... I have nothing better to do so sure" she laughed.
"Ight lets go" I said as we got in my car.
We got to the warehouse where Nikki and her friends are staying.
We walked up and knocked on the front door.  A  guy with spiky  blonde hair and bright blue eyes answered the door.
"NIKKI YOUR BROTHERS HERE" He yelled catching me of guard.
"Oh, and Im Mike by the way" He said with a smile. Then Nikki came running and jumped on me
"Kiannnmn" She laughed
"Nikkiiiii" I laughed with her.
Then we all went in and everyone was looking at Cheyenne.
"Oh this is Cheyenne.... I uh hit her with my car but she's ok" I said quickly causing people to look at me weirdly.
Nikki stood in front of her and said
"Hi Cheyenne, I'm Nikki, That's Billie, That's Mike That's Tré and That's Bella".
She just nodded then Tré came up to her.
"Hi Im Tré Cool the most dangerous drummer you'll ever meet, nice to meet cha Chey Chey" He said with a big grin.
"Who's man is this" she yelled pointing at him then we all laughed.
"And Tré, Dont, Call me Chey Chey" She said staring at him with dark cold in eyes.
"Sure thing Chey chey" he laughed. She just groaned in frustration.
~~Cheyennes Pov~~
This fucking guy, better stop calling me Chey Chey. Kian Nikki and Billie where talking about some court shit and I was stuck with the others.
"So Cheyenne why didn't you go home?" Billie asked but then realized how fucking rude it was.
"I-i mean like Y'know not to be like rude I was just wondering y'know?" He said scratching the back of his head.
"I ran away because my step dad is a fucking cunt" I said simply. Then i remembered Bailey Jack was in Kian's car so I jumped up and ran out to get him. I came back in and went and sat next to Bella, she seems to be the only sane person here.
"Whats up?" She said as I sat next to her.
"Nothing much but look" I said pointing to Bailey.
"Aww its so cute whats its name" she said petting him.
"His name is Bailey Jack, but you can just call him Bailey or Jack It doesn't matter" I explained and she just nodded. We hung out for a few hours then Kian said that we were gonna go stay at a hotel and we left.
"So what do you want to eat?" He asked.
"I don't know... uh.. food" I laughed
"How bout McDonalds?" He asked and I nodded then we got food ate it and went to the hotel. We got a room and went to it but once we got in we both noticed something weird.
"Uhh... its supposed to have 2 beds" Kian said looking around.
"I can get a different room if you want" he said looking at me.
"No its fine." I smiled then we went in and he took a shower. I was just chilling on the bed when Kian walked out in nothing but shorts.
"Do you want me to sleep on the floor?" He asked.
"Uhh no you don't h-have to do that... I mean unless you want to" I stuttered. Wait I don't stutter.. what the fuck..
"Ok so we share the bed?" He asked nervously.
"Sure" I laughed. Then he turned off the lights and laid  down next to me. In no time I drifted off to sleep.
A/n
Yo I actually updated today. I've been off of school for a week but I have to go back on Monday. Also let me know how you guys feel about 'Cheyenne'  entering the story. And who do you guys ship Cheyenne with? Lemme Know!!
ANYWAYS.
As always, Ill see you little idiots next chapter,
PEACE