[26]

"What the fuck does he think he's doing?!" Jemma yelled, eyes still glued to her phone.
Paige came and sat down next to her and grabbed her phone out of her hand.
"He thinks you're hot and regrets not speaking to you probably." Paige said and tried not to giggle.

"I know I look hot in that picture but still! It doesn't give him the right to walk into my life after a year and a half of nothing." Jemma said and sunk down into her couch.

"Jemma Piper White you will stop this right now!" Paige shouts as she stood up and looked down at her best friend.
"You are too good for this, stop sulking over a boy! If he wants to be in your life he can talk to you in person and you will listen because your a mature adult and I'm really curious and nosey. Now take a shower, get your luggage cause we're going to Canada. Oh and I love you best friend."

'Oh shit' Jemma thought to herself, 'she's right'. She ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower. She put on the comfiest clothes she had and then her and Paige were off to Canada for 2 months.

~~~~~~~

"You know I love that you're an actress" Paige stated while digging into her free sundae.
"Cause you travel all the time and you take me with you usually. Annnd we get some really good free airline sundaes." And took another scoop out of it, turning her head to the screen in front of her, "oh look they have Baywatch, sorry Jem but Zac Efron is calling me" and with that she turned in her seat leaving me with 3 hours left on a flight to keep myself entertained.

~~~~~~~

JemmaWhiteWe have arrived🇨🇦Tagged: @Turnthepaige

JemmaWhite
We have arrived🇨🇦
Tagged: @Turnthepaige