[34]

'Why am I awake this early' I thought as the light from the blinds shone through and blinded me.
Stupid blinds not doing their job.
I rolled over in Asa's bed and checked the time.
6:47am.
I guess I'll be nice and make me and Ace breakfast.

I put the french toast on the counter and quietly walked into Nat's old room where Asa slept.
He looks quite cute when he sleeps- wait no that's some weird Edward Cullen shit.
I'll be nice and gently wake him up I think.
So I ran and jumped on top of him which immediately woke him up.

"You fucking whale get off and let me sleep." He said and pulled the blanket over his head.
"Sorry no can do. We have work soon and I have breakfast waiting in the kitchen." I told him, dragging the covers back.
"Breakfast you say?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow.
"C'mon donkey." I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of bed.

" I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of bed

JemmaWhite
I made breakfast, wife me up.

Username1: that looks so goooodddd
Username2: I'm jealous of your breakfast
Asabopp: @username1 it was very good
Natwolf: good night then?😏
Username3: ^^are they dating???
JemmaWhite:great night actually, had a Harry Potter marathon and then slept in Asa's very comfy bed while he slept in your disgusting dirty bed:)
Turnthepaige: now I'm hungry thanks
Natwolf: sure Jan

"Nat is so annoying." I said as I locked my phone and met Asa in the kitchen so he could drive us to work.
"He is but he can be funny as well though." He said as he opened the door.
"True. Remember last year on the group chat when he was like 'guys I think I'm in somewhere in Europe but I'm not sure where or how'." I started off before Asa continued.
"Oh yeah and then it's turns out he was in Austria cause he got drunk in France." He said laughing.
"Ah good times. Britt was being the Mum saying 'just phone the police and tell them or call a friend'." I said getting into the car.
"That night was hilarious."

<now I want some french toast>