[39]

"I don't like the way your looking at me Seb. Usually that look means you've got a plan and I have a feeling I won't like it." I said with concern.
"Jemma how could you think such a thing. Well I'll be off see you later." He got up and started to walk out the room but I ran after him to see what he was up to.
"Sebastian Stan come back here and tell me what you are planning!" I shouted as I walked into the next room to see him walking into the room from the corridor.
"Well Jemma, I'm going to move things along a little bit between you 2 love birds."
"What are you talking abo-"
I was about to finish the sentence but he cut me off by kissing me - gotta give him credit, that guy can kiss good. As soon as I realised what was happening I tried to pull away but he has a tight hold on me.
"Hey Se-oh-shit-erm-I'll leave you guys to then." Asa said and quickly ran out of the room. I tried to run after him but Sebastian wouldn't let me move.
"What the fuck was that for you know I like him you fucking shitebag!" I yelled at Seb.
"I think you should be thanking me. You now know he likes you and now he'll have to get a move on before someone steals your heart." He said and walked towards the door.
"You have a twisted mind and I won't be thanking you." I yelled back to him.

Now I need to find Asa and explain to him what happened. But I'm not too sure what happened.