[29]

Sitting in the cafe waiting for Asa to arrive and I'm now thinking that I should have listened to Paige and not gone, but Britt did make a compelling argument. I'll hear what he has to say and if it's a load of shit then I'll leave.

My fingers tap against the back of my phone as I'm very anxious, it's almost 8pm and he isn't here yet. Is he planning on not turning up and embarrassing me?
As if by magic Asa walks through the door in his jeans, baggy tshirt and glasses.
Ugh, I missed him and I hate that I do.

~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my gosh, that fucking cow, I swear it's because she was a petty little-"
"Jemma, I get the point" Asa said chuckling.

It was now 8:36pm and Asa had told Jemma what had actually happened.

"But I can't believe that Lindsay would be that petty. Lying saying that she called me?!" Jemma said in frustration.
"I thought I could trust her but apparently not. I swear I would never ignore you like that. And I'm sorry that you thought I would." Asa said as he took a sip of his coffee.
"No I'm sorry I should have thought better of you, so will you forgive me, cause I really really missed my friend." Jemma said with a sad smile.
"Of course Jem." Asa said as they got up and hugged each other.

They had both missed this, being in each others company and warmth.

Sorry it's short but now Jemma and Asa are friends again!!
Just to clarify, Lindsay never actually phoned Jemma because she was jealous of her and her relationship with Asa.
Lindsay is such a snake.