[28]

Asa POV

I watched her walk away from me, well almost run away. I don't know why though, it's not my fault she never called or texted.

"Asa not to be rude but I really want to get home, this won't take long." Kirsty said as I walked through the door to the hair and makeup room.
"Oh yeah sorry Kirsty." I said as I sat down in the chair still confused by what Jemma said.

"Hey is everything okay Asa?" Kirsty asked me.
"Oh em y-yeah everything's fine." I lied.
"C'mon Ace don't bullshit me, this is the second movie we've been in together so I know you. Now tell me what's up, I take it it's got to do with Jemma?" She said raising an eyebrow at me waiting for me to talk.

"Why are you so wise...and annoying."
"It's a gift Asa, now spill."

"Well about a year and a half ago we were like best friends and I went to Scotland to meet her and go to her graduation. Everything was great, she was amazing and we had so much fun together.
Then I got a call saying that I had to go to America to start filming so I told Jemma and she seemed okay with it. Like she was happy for me but sad that I had to go but we left on good terms and we were texting and face timing and stuff when I got there. I told her that I wouldn't be able to talk as much cause work got pretty crazy and she understood that as well.
Then I broke my phone and lost all my contacts but Jemma's friend Lindsay was working as an intern person on set and I asked her to send Jemma my new number. A few days later Lindsay told me that Jemma 'can't deal with the pressure and long distance' and that I was to leave her alone. It was completely ridiculous and it wasn't like Jemma but when I asked Lindsay if I could use her phone to call her she said that Jemma changed her number and is refusing to talk to anyone." My eyes started to fill with water so I stopped talking.

"That doesn't seem like something Jemma would do, she would at least tell you in person." Kirsty said as she was finishing with my hair.

"I thought so to but Lindsay said that Jemma was dealing with family problems as well and she just 'broke under pressure'. I tried to message her on social media a month or so later but she blocked me so I couldn't."

"Well I think you should talk to her and see her side of the story." Kirsty said with a sympathetic smile.

~~~~~~

8pm. I look in the window of the cafe from outside and see Jemma sitting there.
Memories come flooding back to me and all I want to do is hug her and apologise for whatever she thinks I've done 'cause...I miss her.