[40]

Asa hasn't answered my calls all day and I couldn't find him anywhere. I asked the girls for advice and they told me that I should just tell him how I feel and let him know that Sebastian is team Jasa. Not sure that'll work.

It's now 8pm and I'm outside Asa's apartment, hoping that he's in and will listen.
*knock knock*
"Coming hold on!" I heard from inside.
"Hey-oh Jemma, sorry I can't talk I need to go out in a minute so-" He started to ramble so I cut him off because by the looks of his outfit he clearly wasn't going out.
I pushed my way past him and walked inside.
"You can't just barge into my apartment!"
"Well I need to talk to you so sit down and listen."
"No I'm a bit busy at the moment so could you please leave."
"Why are you annoyed at me."
"I'm not I'm just busy!" He yelled and slammed the door closed.
"Is it because you seen Sebastian kiss me earlier?" I asked but he completely ignored me and walked over to the couch and went on his phone.
"Wow ignoring me is real mature."
"I'm not ignoring you, you just aren't leaving my apartment."
"You know what Asa I don't even know why I like you, you're such an immature child!" I shouted at him.
He looked up from his phone after I said that "What do you mean you like me?"
"Sebastian figured out that I liked you and only kissed me to make you jealous because he thought you would make a move or whatever. You know what it's fine I'm leaving."
"Wait Jemma!"
I didn't turn around but instead headed for the door until I felt his hand on my wrist pull me back and spin me around. His lips came crashing down to mine and his arms snaked around my waist. At first I was shocked but then leaned into it.
And I thought that Sebastian was a good kisser.
The kiss got more intense and passionate that we fell back onto the couch, one hand around my waist and the other on my neck.
Once we broke for air Asa said "So I guess now is a good time to tell you that I also like you. I mean really really like you." He said chuckling at the end.
"What does this mean for us then?" I said playing with his hair.
"Well, I'd hoped this would be more romantic but Jemma White, will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes."

Okay so Asa and Hermione Corfield (person playing Jemma in this) are in a film together...erm what?!?!