[33]

"CUT! Great work today guys, see you tomorrow at 8am sharp."

"Ughh I'm so tired." Jemma says as she collapses against Asa's back.
"Jemma get off you ogre!" He chuckled as he picked her up.
"Asa!" She shouts as she hits his arm.

Asa is now outside Jemma's trailer waiting for her to collect her stuff so she can stay over at his - it's easier to travel to work if they're both together.

~~~~~~

"Good evening Jemma how are you?" Nat asks with a smirk as they walk through the door to Asa's apartment.
"I'm good how are you." She says to him as she sits down at the bar stool.
"Very well thank you, but I'm afraid this is time for me to leave." He says standing up and grabbing the bags from behind the couch.

"Wait you're leaving, you said you'd leave next week?" Asa said as he stands in front of him.
"Nah a mate of mine needs house sitting up in New York." He said to him.
"Well I'll miss you, see you soon bro." Asa says as he pulls him in for a 'man hug'.
"You too bro, see ya. Have fun you too, keep it PG."
"Goodbye Nat." Jemma says as she opens the door for him.

He walks out the door after giving Jemma a hug and winking at her.

"You have such a weird friend." She chuckled.

~~~~~~

"Onto number 5!" Jemma shouts as she runs and puts the 5th Harry Potter film on.
"I'll get more snacks." Asa says.
"You can take my bed tonight and I'll have Nat's cause I highly doubt he's cleaned and who knows what in there." He says as he sits back down on the couch with a bag of popcorn in his hands.
"Are you sure I'll take the couch?" She says joining him.
"I'm sure. Besides this couch isn't the comfiest to sleep on." He says wrapping his arm around her and pulling her into him. She looks at him giving a look.
"What I'm cold and you're like a hot water bottle." He says snuggling into her.
"I've missed this. I've missed you." She says as the film begins.
"So have I. Promise me something will you?" He ask her and he starts playing with her hair.
"Depends on what it is." She laughs.
"Promise me that we'll always stay friends no matter what, cause I can't bear to not have you in my life again."

She smiled a little and turned around to look at him but still with a close distance between them.
"Of course Ace. And I don't think I could manage without you in my life now. I mean in the last 2 weeks how many times have I almost been late, but thanks to my knight in shining armour" she says lightly punching his chest and laughing "I've always made it cause you came to get me."

"Are you sure this is Jemma cause the Jemma I know is a stone cold bitch unlike this warm hearted version." Asa laughs.
"Shut up dickhead!" She laughs and slaps his chest and turns back around.

"But thanks Jem." And he continues to play with her hair.

"Oh and when you mentioned 'stone cold bitch Jemma' it reminded me of how I shall take my revenge on Lindsay." She said watching the film.
"I think you mean how we will get our revenge." He says.

He face lit up and she turned back around and hugged him.

"And this is why you're my best friend." She says to him, still wrapped in this arms.
"Wow thanks Jem, just cause I decided to join the 'I'm Jemma and I love violence' bandwagon, I'm your best friend."
"Pretty much." She says as she pulls back from the hug.
"Just kidding! One day I'll give you a really sappy speech saying why you're my best friend but today is not that day." She says smiling at him.
"Okay." He chuckles and pulls her back down so she's lying into his side.