[45]

AsaboppPress day pinstripes

Asabopp
Press day pinstripes

[Tagged : @Jemmawhite ]

So I'm here with the stars of the new film called 'Liar Liar' Asa Butterfield and Jemma White. Now I need to start off by saying how amazing the film was, it was hilarious and action packed and I just loved it, so congrats guys.

J: Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed it, we worked really hard on getting the right amount of humour and action and plot into it as possible so yeah thanks.

A: Yeah what she said.

What was the funniest thing to happen on set?

J: Erm that's quite a hard question to answer cause on set we laughed so much usually because I'm so clumsy but I'm not sure Ace?

A: Oh god well- ah so we were all walking back to Jemma's trailer to watch some films. And we're sitting there and we're like 'where's Iain (Glen)?'. So we try calling him and we hear his phone ringing outside so me, Jemma and Seb all go out to see what it is. We get outside and are looking around until we hear Jemma scream so Seb and I run over to her to find her lying on the floor in hysterics and Ian standing next to her covered in fake blood pissing himself laughing.

J: I almost sh- pooped myself cause he jumped out from nowhere and I got a fright cause I though he had just been killed or something

A: It gets better don't worry. So our producer heard Jemma screaming and thought something had happened so about 5 minutes later the police and paramedics all run over and when they see Iain they're like 'do we help him or arrest him'. Long story short it was really funny at the time and Iain almost got arrested.

Oh my goodness I kinda wish I was there haha. What did you guys do together during your free time?

A: We mainly just played video games

J: Yeah he taught me how to play and now im pretty much addicted

There's worse things to be addicted to though. Now in the film there's no romance happening between your 2 characters so far but do you think there will be a chance for your characters to develop some romance in the next one?

A: Well I think if there is a sequel then there may be a possibility for them to have a romantic relationship but that's not really up to us, although I don't think that Elizabeth needs a man, shes a badass who doesnt really need a man. A lot like Jemma actually.

J: Awk Ace, you're too kind

I need to ask the question that i myself and im sure a lot of people are wondering, are you 2 really a couple?

J: We're just a couple of cool kids hanging about the neighbour hood

A: Jemma stop - Asa said laughing

J: Okay sorry! Eh yeah we are dating

A: 6 months, see i do remember

Aww congrats you guys you make a really cute couple.

JemmaWhite: when you get back from a long day of interviews and your boyfriend surprises you with ravioli

26.4k retweets  172k likes

Jaedenwesley: thank you for including me in this special moment

JemmaWhite: no problem mon amis