o n e || emails

y/n pov

"hey loves !
its me y/n and im back at it again with another video for you guys .
today i am going to be doing the try not to laugh challenge with my sister sabrina !"

~after the video~

"okay loves that's it for today!
see u next time and remember... stay amazing! "

i turned off my camera and began to edit when i got an email.

-Jake Paul
hi y/n . a couple of my friends and i at the team 10 house have been watching your videos and really enjoyed them. we noticed that you have 1.2 million subscribers and 1 million followers on instagram. i would like to know if you would like to fly out to LA for a couple of weeks and see how you like it here at the team 10 house? yes we may even sign you if you like it here! please let me know as soon as possible so i can buy your ticket.

oh my gosh. "i might be on team 10!" i whisper-yelled to myself. then i began to reply to his email .

-y/f/n y/l/n
hi jake. i would love to meet you all. thank you so much for this opportunity! you don't have to buy me the ticket though, i have enough money. see you soon!

a few moments later ( read this in  the spongebob card voice lol )

-Jake Paul
i really don't mind buying the ticket for you. also, i kind of already did, haha. but we are so excited to meet you! your flight leaves tomorrow at 5:00am, so get a good night's sleep! see you soon!

"well, okay then. i guess i don't have to buy the ticket. that's great for me," i whisper to myself.

-y/f/n y/l/n
thank you so much jake! i'm going to pack and go to bed right now. see you tomorrow!
[sent @6:15pm]

i can't believe this. i am going to LA. and not only that, but i'm also going to meet team 10! this is crazy. "oh shoot. i better start packing," i said as i walked over to my closet. i opened it, and grabbed my suitcase. all i could think about was by this time tomorrow, i was going to be in the same house as the "youtube gods".

**********

-hi💛this is my first ever chapter on wattpad. idk how i feel about it. its okay i guess. k bye