e l e v e n || forgivness

i wake up the next morning next to  anthony. he is still asleep so i quietly get some clothes and my makeup bag and go into the bathroom. i put on a black cropped top and some shorts. i tied a red plaid shirt across my waist. i flat ironed my hair and put on some lip gloss. i stepped out​ of the bathroom and put on my black converse. i go downstairs and say good morning to jake and saw he was vlogging.
"goooood morning jake paulers. im jake paul and this is the team ten house, where we are lit every single day!" he starts.
i walk in between him and the camera and say, " sup jake paulers. add me @y/i/n!! link in bio. always pluggg!"
"i taught her so well" he fake cries.
i laugh and walked outside to the trampoline. i sit and scroll through instagram. soon, i see anthony walk out here.
"hey" he says sitting by me.
"hey" i say smiling at him.
"so happy today. why?" he questions while smiling too.
i look down, still smiling.
"i forgive you anthony....and i miss you" i looked up at him when i said the last part. he pulls me into a tight hug.
"i love you babygirl."
"i love you too."
'please just ask me out already.'
"you hungry?" he asks as he releases me from the hug.
"very."
"lets go get some food, princess." he takes my hand in his and we interlock our fingers. i stop by the room to get my wallet and he gets jake's keys.
we get into the car and he drives to The Groove.

~after~

when tony and i get back to the team 10 house, i see sabrina sitting on the couch with tessa.
tessa gets up and gives me a hug.
"talk to her" she whispers in my ear before she walks upstairs.
tony goes into our room and closes the door.
its just me and her.

"y/n/n, i just came to apologize again. i truly am sorry and i hope you'll forgive me. today is my flight back to ohio and i just wanted to make things right again." a tear runs down her cheek.
i wipe it away and hug her.
"sabby, you may do stupid things...but your my sister and i will always love you. of course i forgive you..."
she hugged tighter.
"thank you"
we pull away from the hug.
"wait...you're leaving today?"
"yea..."she said.
"we have to hang out today!"
"let's go to the mall!" she exclaimed.
"yeah lets go" i said and got the keys from tony.
"lets take the rental. its 2:25 now and my flight is at 4:00. you can just dropped me off at the airport when we're done."
"yea okay."
i put the keys down and went to Sabrina's car. she turned on the radio and we jammed out until we got to the mall.

we we're eating frozen yogurt and laughing when she looked at her watch.
"its 3:35, we gotta go" she said sadly.
"aw....okay" i said sadly throwing my yogurt cup away.

~at the airport~

"sab, im gonna miss you so much." i say leaning in for a hug.
"im gonna miss you too."
we hug and step out of the car.
"do you need help with your bags?"
"no i got it" she said.
"okay, make sure to text me when you get on the plane and when you land. okay?"
"of course"
we hug again and she starts to wall away.
"i love you sab!"
"love you more!"

~back at the team 10 house~

i walk in and see tony, jake, chance, tessa, erika, martinez, chad, ray, meg, max and justin.
"yo, y/n we're gonna have a movie night. you in?" chad asks.
"hell yea!"

[at around 8:45]

chance and anthony ordered postmates. chad, max, justin and martinez went to get snacks. jake and erika picked the movie. meg makes popcorn, and tessa and i set up pillows and blankets.
at 9:00, everything is ready. we all sit down with the food and jake starts the movie.
"guys, we're watching 'the conjuring 2'!!"
shit.
i scoot closer to anthony and whisper in his ear.
"protect me" i say.
"always."
we cuddle up, eat, and watch the movie.
i wasn't as scared since everyone was here with me., but i was still a little scared.
when the movie was over and so we're the snacks, everyone decided to just sleep on the couch.
everyone but tony and i were asleep. "goodnight" i said sleepily
he gave me a kiss and said,
"goodnight princess"
'when will you ask me out?'
i close my eyes and think about how much i love these people.

especially anthony.

this one is longer than usual🌹
9 chapters left✨enjoy🎀