t e n || apologies

~y/n pov~

"y/n...can we talk..."

i didn't want to talk to him.
but i wanted him back.
i loved him.

"do you want to talk to him?" tessa asked me.
part of me wanted to, part of me didn't.
"i know know if i should."
"here...i think you should let him explain and apologize...hopefully..." she says.
"...okay T. "
we hug. "love you girl" she says.
"love you more."
i wipe my tears as she leaves and anthony walks in.

he paces around for a bit, like hes trying to gather his thoughts. i just sit there looking at him, until he finally turns to me.

"y/n, im sorry. i really messed up. i didn't even mean to kiss her, it was just in the moment. y/n, you know i would never intentionally hurt you like that..."
his eyes were getting glossy, like he's about to burst into tears.
i know he wouldn't hurt me on purpose, but this still hurts...

my eyes begin to fill with tears.
"i love you y/n". his voice cracks, and a tear runs down his cheek.
he looks down and i can see him start to cry.
i can't help myself.
i run over to him and kiss his lips.
"anthony...i love you too..."
he stops crying and looks at me.
i can see hope in his eyes.
"...but i don't know if im ready to forgive you."
a tear runs down my cheek now.
anthony wipes it away and kisses my forehead.
"babygirl, i know i messed up. bad. but im really, really sorry. i understand if you don't want to have anything to do with me, but please, think about it princess. i don't know what im going to do without you."

i kiss his cheek and look back at him.
"i will" i say and force a smile.
we hug and he walks out.

'i need to think'
i get some clothes to change into and get in the shower.
i get out and put on a black shirt and tucked it into my shorts. i put on some black socks, light makeup, and put my hair up into a messy bun.
then i walk downstairs.

i noticed that sabrina wasn't here.
'why would she leave without talking to me or saying sorry.'
i ignored it and went outside. i sat down on the trampoline when jake walked out.
"hey" he said jumping on the trampoline with me.
"sup"
"tessa told me what happened...are you okay?" he sat down next to me and put his hand on my thigh in a comforting way.
"yeah. im just...thinking"
"about what" he asked.
i turn to look at him," i don't know if i should forgive him, jake. he kissed my sister... and wasn't gonna even tell me." i whisper that last part and look away.
jake pulls me into a hug and plays with my hair.
"y/n, i know anthony. he would never hurt you on purpose. he's been crying in his room for the past hour. he misses you, he loves you." he says still hugging me.
"thank you jake"
"your welcome y/n/n"
we let go of the hug and i begin to walk to anthony and i's room when my phone starts to ring.

it was sabrina.
i let i ring a few more times before i answer.
"hello" i say quietly.
"y/n, thank goodness you answered, i thought you wouldn't ever talk to me again" she said. it sounded like she was crying.
"sissy, im so sorry. i truly am. please...please understand that everything is just a big misunderstanding. we didn't mean to kiss. just please forgive me... i love you."
"i love you sabby, i do. but i dont know if i can forgive you right now...i gotta go."
i hang up and make up my mind... im gonna forgive them. but today, i'll talk to anthony. and i' ll go to Sabrina's hotel tomorrow.
i walk to the room and knock on the door before slightly opening it.
"baby..." i start to say but see him asleep on the bed.
i lay down next to him and cuddle up with him. i kiss him, and lay on his chest.
'i can tell him tomorrow'
i think as i fall fast asleep with my love.

~ahshsijsbsj🎀 so...there's only gonna be like 20 chapters in this book which means its halfway done. im gonna try to upload another chapter today for you guys. okay enjoy🎀