Sheith

Requested by cinnamonbunsquad

"Shiro and Keith keep going out to hang with each other or on a spectators pov, a date, and as they try to tell each other they like each other, the team keep popping up like "yo bros we needa do some Voltron shit and eventually, they tell each other during a fight and its kinda like that scene in pirates of the Caribbean where Will and Elizabeth get married finally during a fight."

Basically 3 times these noobs went out on not declared dates and were interrupted and then 1 time they had enough and interrupted THE TEAM WITH THEIR LOVE.

Also, despite the new season, I'm still writing Shiro as the pilot of Black and Keith the pilot of Red and Lance the pilot of Blue. Unless you specfically ask for new season verse. I'm a bit bitter that black didn't respond to Shiro even if he is a clone.

1

One of Shiro's things to do in between missions is sit in the sky light room of the castle and let himself fall into an endless thought train as he admired what space had to offer. What made this night even more special however was the fact that he was sharing it with Keith. Shiro would be lying if he said Keith wasn't his favourite so sharing what used to be his only is easy.

"Shiro this place is amazing." Keith said once they got here, his eyes lighting up as he took in what could be seen. "Did Coran show you this?"

"No, i found it one night when i couldn't sleep. I've been coming here every time i needed some relief and alone time." Shiro said, happy that Keith liked his spot. For a moment they were  both silent, Keith focusing his attention in taking in the room. Shiro was staring fondly at Keith, admiring the way Keith seemed to become lost in the peace and beauty of the room. But then suddenly Keith looked at him with an confused expression on his face.

"But if this is where you get alone time, why did you bring me here?" Keith asked and Shiro hit himself for not choosing his words more wisely. Before he could think of an excuse however, the com speaker in his suit decided to go off.

"Shiro are you with Keith?" Allura's voice carried through the room.

"Yea i am." He replied simply, raising an eyebrow at Keith who still seemed confused.

"We need you two here right now, some Galra ships are making their way towards us." Without further comment, Shiro and Keith made their way to their lions.

2

It's become routine for Keith and Shiro to wake up earlier than the others and train together, while both of them would say it was for building up strength but really it was just another excuse for them to spend time together.

Keith ran forward, swinging his sword around to try and strike Shiro but the man blocked it with his metal arm, punching Keith in the gut and then kicking him back. Keith stumbled only a little bit, grunting from the pain of the punch. But he was quick to recover, charging at Shiro again and tackling him to the ground.

It took a moment for Shiro to be in his right mind as the younger man had knocked the breath right out of him from the blow, and when he was he only noticed one thing. Keith was on top of him, pinning him down with his hands on his shoulders and breathing heavily.

The two of them stayed like that for a moment, staring into each others eyes. Shiro felt the urge to lean up and kiss the younger man, he wanted nothing more than to do that. As soon as he made up his mind, they were jolted apart when the training room door opened, Pidge walking in.