5. Mine (Lilo)

"Harry, have you seen Lou?" Liam asks, walking over to the boy with Zayn pressed up against his back, his head tucked against Harry's neck. Liam can't tell if Zayn is assaulting Harry's neck or whispering dirty things to him or both.

"Not since we came!" He yells over the music, letting his head fall back on Zayn's shoulder.

"Zayn? Have you?" Liam asks, pushing him by the shoulder and making him look up.

"Sorry mate." He says, shrugging his shoulders. Harry makes a whining noise, and Zayn goes back to what he was doing before, and Harry goes quiet.

"Damn." Liam says. "Well, if you see him, tell him I'm looking for him." Liam doesn't get a direct answer out of them, so he turns to walk away. Louis was angry at him before they came to the club. They had another fight about something stupid, and he ended up walking in his own direction after they got there. Liam let him go because he figured that Louis should have some time to cool down and drink a little bit. He was mad, but Liam knows that Louis wouldn't just leave without telling anyone. Liam walks to the bar to find Niall downing a shot and sits down next to him.

"Hey Li!" He says cheerfully.

"Hey," Liam replies.

"What's up?"

Liam releases a sigh. "You know how Louis and I were fighting before he came?" Niall nods his head. Of course all the boys heard them; they're never exactly quiet when they fight. "Well, I can't find Louis and I need to apologize for fighting with him."

"I saw him a few minutes ago." Liam's head shoots up in Niall's direction.

"Really? Where?" Liam asks, jumping off his barstool and stepping closer to Niall. Niall leans back with his hands up and a worried look on his face.

"He was dancing with some guy and I was trying to get him to stop but he got pissed, told me to fuck off, and ran to the bathroom with the other guy." He says.

"What? And you didn't bother to fucking tell me?" Liam yells. He doesn't wait for the answer and turns to make his way to the bathroom. He can't believe Louis would do that shit; he's always taking shit too far, but he's never done something like this before and that's what makes Liam all the more angry. If he believes he's going to make a habit of this he better think again. Liam gets to the door and reaches for the handle to find that it's locked so he turns to see a shot girl and grab her elbow, and she turns to look at Liam.

"Can you unlock the door? Someone accidentally locked it before he came out. He was too shy to tell you himself." He lies. He thinks sounds quite convincing if he does say so himself. She gives Liam a skeptical look then nods as she pulls a key out of the pocket of her incredibly tight jeans and unlocks the door. Liam nods his head in appreciation with a smile, and she nods once before she walks away. Liam grabs the door nob and bursts the door open to see Louis standing up against the wall and a boy on his knees in front of him. Louis' face is twisted in pleasure as he moans the other boy's name, one of his hands in the guy's hair. Heat fills Liam's body from the anger and territorial sentiments bubbling up inside of him as he runs to Louis. Liam grabs the boy by the collar of his shirt and pulls him off. He falls back on his ass, looking up at Liam with an annoyed and surprised expression. Liam grabs him by the front of his T-shirt and pulls him up against the wall, holding him there and keeping their faces extremely close.

"I don't ever want to see you within 100 yards of my fucking boyfriend, got it?" He shouts. The guy smirks at Liam and pushes him away, and Liam falls against the sinks behind him.

"You couldn't satisfy him so he found someone that could." He says. Liam tackles this guy against the wall and starts to throw punches to his face as Louis yells his name. Liam feels something wet and warm on his fist and stops to push the asshole to the floor where he belongs. He spits blood at Liam's shoes, so Liam kicks at him, but he grabs Liam's foot before it can connect with his body and pulls Liam down. The guy gets on top of Liam and starts wailing on him. Liam's able to cover some of the blows with his forearms but some of them hit his face and neck. Liam grabs one of the guy's hands and throws a punch upward at him, and his fist connects with the guy's jaw. He falls off of Liam, and Liam stands, starting to kick him as hard as he can. All the while Louis is as quiet as can be, not yelling like he was before.