31. Fly On The Wall (Zouiam)

~Zayn's POV~

I rub my sweaty palms on my lap, listening to Louis and Liam walking up the stairs. This is it, this is actually happening. Oh God, this is actually happening. The door opens and Louis walks in behind Liam with his hands over Liam's eyes.

"Surprise." Louis whispers loud enough for me to hear and pulls his hands away from Liam's face. He blinks a couple of times before his eyes focus on me.

"Z-Zayn?" He asks, taking a step closer.

"Hey Liam." I say, standing off the bed. "Do you like my new boxers? Louis bought them for me. They're a little small but since they came from him, I love them." Liam turns to look at Louis then back at me. His eyes take over my half naked body hungrily, his eyes settling on the bulge. Then he turns back to Louis and Louis smiles.

"You admitted to me that you find Zayn very sexy and that you've always wondered what it woud be like to be with him, and since it is your birthday you will have whatever you want. And I know you would love to have him." He says. Liam smiles at him and wraps his arms around Louis. He pulls away and looks at me.

"Are you okay with this Zayn?" He asks me.

"At first I wasn't up for it because I was afraid that could damage the relationship. I thought Louis would get angry and jealous but Louis confessed me to me a fetish he has and wants to try it out." I say, taking hold of Liam's hand and kissing the top. Liam turns to Louis, and Louis gives him a devious smile.

"I want to watch." He speaks so softly and quietly and seductively, but there's still a hint of innocence that makes myself grow a little harder. Liam looks back at me then back at Louis. "Go ahead. Just consider me a fly on the wall." With that sentence, Liam flings himself into my arms, connecting our lips in a hard kiss and pulling my body to his. I'm surprised at the sudden contact but react as fast as I can, wrapping my arms around his waist. I slowly start walking backwards, pulling Liam with me. My legs hit the bed but I pull away to pull his shirt off. I reach down and pull his jeans off and turn to lay him down. Liam opens his legs for me to crawl between him and I do, pushing in for a kiss.

"Mmm..." He whimpers inside my mouth. I push my hips into his to create some friction and Liam responds quickly, lightly scratching down my back and grinding his hips up. I start to kiss down his neck and chest. I pull our boxers off, not stopping my hasty kisses. "Oh God Zayn," he groans.

"Keep going Zayn." Louis whispers beside the bed. I open my eyes and see that he's naked at the edge of the bed down on his knees. I continue to kiss down Liam's stomach and pop his member inside my mouth, starting out slow and easy.

"Uhh Zayn..." Liam groans. I take more of him in my mouth and let my teeth graze his shaft as I start to bob my head. Liam tangles his hands in my hair and thrusts his hips up. I open my airway more for of him and take him deeper down my throat, lightly and soothingly teasing his balls. I hear Louis whimper off to the side but I keep going. Liam's hips are stuttering now and that forces me to pull away, wiping spit from my mouth.

"I need the lube." I say.

"He doesn't need it." Louis says before Liam. "He never does. " I look at Liam and moan when he nods his head and grabs my hand, pulling it to his hole.

"God you are a slut." I say.

"Just do it Zayn." He groans. I nod but hesitate to push a dry finger inside his tight heat. "Ugh more, Zayn. Need them all! Please!" He whines desperately. I push in two more fingers and start pumping them in and out at a fast pace. Liam bucks his hips down with my finger and tightens his hands into the sheets. He's tight, really tight, and I can't wait to feel him on my cock.