15. Strangers In The Night (Lilo)

"What else do we need?" Harry asks.

"Some ice cream. Will you go get that and some ground beef while I get some other stuff to make spaghetti?"  Liam asks, looking down at their grocery list. Harry nods and heads off in his own direction while Liam goes in a different one. Harry and Liam have been best friends since they were eight years old, and now they're roommates, in their second year of university, and enjoying life. Liam walks to the isle that the noddles are in and looks for the brand Harry always insists they get. As Liam leans over to grab the box of noodles, the cart jerks back, but Liam grabs it before it could hit him. Liam's about to scorn Harry for doing that because he has a habit of hitting Liam with the cart but when Liam looks up, it's not Harry. It's a gorgeous boy with caramel brown colored hair and pretty blue eyes that make Liam think of the sky. Liam looks the boy up and down, stopping at his pants and seeing a slight bulge, not like a boner but a natural one, and Liam bites his lip. He's the only boy he's ever seen with curves, and it's looks hot on him. Liam's mind screams at him to say something, anything, but his tongue feels too heavy.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. Did I hit you? Are you hurt?" He asks. His voice is beautiful, sweet and angelic and a little high and light and Liam swears he's talking to an angel. He's staring, he knows he is but he's having a hard time looking away. He probably thinks Liam is weird because his mouth is open but no sound comes out, and he's staring and-

"Babe!" Someone yells from behind him. He turns away from Liam and looks back at a boy with tan skin and black hair styled up in a quiff and a face that looks like it was crafted by God himself.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"We gotta go." He yells back.

"Okay Zayn." The stranger yells back. He turns back to Liam and gives a polite, apologetic smile. "I gotta go, but again, I'm sorry for hitting your cart." He says. Liam only nods as he turns away from him and walks toward that Zayn guy. Liam watches his perfect ass sway as he walks and Liam would love to get his hands on that.

"I got it Li." Harry says. Liam looks up at Harry and smiles at him. "Dude, you don't have to be that excited to see me." Liam looks him in confusion and Harry motions to his the front of his pants.

"Shit." Liam says, moving behind the cart. "Let's go." On the way back to their flat, Harry keeps asking why Liam had a boner at the store and wants to know if Liam has some sort of food fetish. When Liam tells Harry about the beautiful boy at the store, Harry understands, nodding his head with a smirk curved at his lips.

"He top or bottom?" Harry asks.

"With an ass like his, he probably makes an amazing bottom but he was packing too." Liam says, feeling his cheeks heat up, and Harry laughs.

"Why didn't you talk to him? Like why didn't you ask him out or anything?" Harry asks.

"He's got a boyfriend. He asked me if I was hurt but I didn't say anything. Then some guy named Zayn with a stupid quiff called him babe and told him that they had to go so he apologized one more time about hitting the cart and walked away." He states

"Oh." Harry says. "I call you babe sometimes and we're just friends. Maybe they're the same way."

"That's unlikely." Liam says, shaking his head.

"Was he hot?" Harry asks.

"Who?"

"Zayn." Liam gives him a look, and Harry laughs, holding his hands up in defense. "I'm curious!"

"I mean, yeah." Liam says, maybe a little bitterly. "Like, I wouldn't have had a chance because he looked like a fucking model."

"You should've told me. I would've been more than happy to distract him while you got the boy with the nice ass."