2

The following morning came quickly. I woke up to a combination of loud sounds; construction outside, a few dogs barking, and the sound of my cell phone buzzing next to me. I quickly sat up and rubbed my eyes, accidentally knocking away the limp arm of an unknown boy that was laying next to me.

He was naked. His hair was black, and falling into his face so that I could only make out a few features. He seemed young. Really young.

It took a few hazy seconds for me to realize exactly what happened last night - and that also explains why I was not in my own bed.

Fuck.

I hated waking up in stranger's places. It was both awkward and annoying having to slip out unnoticed; or worse, having to share painful small talk with whomever was lucky enough to wake up next to me.

It usually ended with me lying to them about being late for work and calling a cab immediately.

I rolled over, ignoring the boy's feeble attempts at cuddling me back into the bed.

Ugh, not a chance.

When I slid my phone unlocked I realized that it was still very early: 8AM. Usually I slept in after a night out, so this was odd.

I must've blacked out around midnight, because for some reason I have no recollection of the ride home... or the things that happened after for that matter.

"Man, last night was so awesome. Incredible." the light and sleepy voice rumbled behind me. "Who knew my first time would be this great?"

I rolled my eyes secretly before nodding and letting out a contrived 'Mhm.'

All of these guys are the same. Give them a half decent drunk fuck and they act like they've never had better. I mean, in all fairness I am their first, and I am pretty phenomenal - for lack of a better word - but I could do without every single one of these young virgins I bang falling in love with me.

"Look, I'm going to be late for work. I should go." I began, plotting my escape.

"Awww. Really?" the boy pouted, rolling onto his stomach to get comfortable as he watched me get up and gather the rest of my clothes from around the bedroom.

"Yeah, I have a big day today actually. Lots of work." I said, trying to find my other sock amongst the mountain of laundry around the small room.

"That's funny. Last night you told me that you took the rest of the week off for vacation days, and you even said you would cook me your famous breakfast this morning." the boy explained, looking a little lost. "Is that true, Jackson?"

God, he even knows my name.

I hated myself in that moment. Drunk Jackson was always promising the world to people in order to get what he wants. Nothing stands between drunk Jackson and his goal.

I let out a small sigh before I answered, "Look man. I totally forgot about something I had to do today - a presentation. I have to head to the office immediately. How about this, you give me your number and I'll make it up to you another time, deal?"

The boy's eyes lit up a bit, it seemed he was more than satisfied with the possibility of seeing me again. "Sure!" he said, face beaming as he scribbled some digits onto a notepad paper before handing it to me.

I took the paper and stuffed it into my pocket, wishing him a good morning before making my exit. I couldn't wait to be out of there.

As I sped down the stairs, two by two, I nearly tackled over a woman at the bottom who seemed to appear out of thin air.