10

"You look fine, Jackson. For the third time, you look amazing." Mandy was busy dusting the mantle, reassuring me of my looks as the I examined myself in the mirror.

I decided to wear a fitted black shirt, paired with some nice polyblend slacks. My hands were sparkled with silver rings and my blonde hair was slicked back proper and sexy, just how I liked.

"I'm sure Mark is going to fall head over heels," she said, giggling when I winked at myself in the reflection.

"Who's the man?" I asked with a boyish grin, staring over at Mandy for her to finish it.

Mandy sighed and her eyes rolled over to the side a little at me, "You da man..." she huffed lowly.

"That's right." I snickered, staring back at myself one last time.

"Get outta here now, you're gonna be late," Mandy warned, tapping her wristwatch a few times.

"Wish me luck!" I said over my shoulder as I walked out, not waiting for Mandy to reply because let's be honest - luck was the last thing I needed.

*

I strolled into the cafe around the time Mark was getting off. I looked over the counter and saw him come out from the back, his co-workers giggling and pointing, acting shy behind their hands.

Mark must've gotten ready before hand, or maybe it was just his natural beauty because for some reason he was absolutely glowing. His hair was fiery silk, tousled around his head in a cute and shaggy style. His button-up shirt and black jeans looked casual, yet Mark's aura made it sophisticated.

"Ready to go?" he asked, waving a hand when he saw me.

"Whoa," I blinked a few times, impressed at how good he looked, then nodded, opening the door for him.

"Where's your car?" Mark stopped, turning to me with a confused look.

"It's there. Red Lexus." I said, pointing confidently at the luxury sports car parked three vehicles down.

"What happened to... the other?" Mark mumbled, scratching his head.

"Oh, that car is at home. I thought this one would be nice for tonight. Matches your hair." I teased, opening the door for Mark to which he hopped in with a giggle.

The drive to the museum was a short one, but since the exhibit I wanted to show Mark didn't open for another hour and a half, I figured it would be a good time to feed my boy.

I had called in advance to one of my senior executives, Francis, to prepare us a table at his sister's restaurant. They were a traditional and family run business, specializing in nothing but the highest quality Italian food.

"Hope you're hungry, handsome. This place has the best food you've ever tasted." I boasted, pulling up to the establishment.

"Hey, I've heard of this place. I thought the reservation waiting list was months long, how did you even get us a spot?" Mark's eyes were widened a bit as he exited the vehicle.

"I wanted to make sure you had a nice meal before we did all of that learning today," I replied, offering my arm out for him to link with.

Mark rewarded me with a smile of his own - the same one that always burned a grin back onto my face and lit my cheeks up with blood. I made sure to walk a little slower, enjoying the feeling of having one of the most gorgeous boys in the world attached to me by the arm. I felt untouchable.

"Ah, Jackson. Good to see you!" Francis smiled, extending his arms out to me in a warm greeting.

"Francis, always a pleasure." I chimed back, "This is Mark Tuan. He'll be joining me for dinner."