⋆2⋆Breakfast Club

today's recommended song: i don't trust myself - john mayer

Diana Hughes
September 12th, 2016

"I've been noticing it for a while now." Ethan spoke quietly about how blind his twin was as we all watched Grayson anxiously pace around the room on the phone.

I was lead across Ethan, Noah and Toby, who were all slouched on the couch, all of us eavesdropping on Grays conversation.

"Uh, ok. Do you uh want me to pick you up?"

There was a brief silence for a moment and we all leaned closer simultaneously.

"Ok. Bye." He slowly trailed in, closing the door behind him. He chewed his lip and we all stayed silent waiting for some confirmation.

"So..." Toby spoke first and Grayson looked up from his phone.

"Yeah we're good." Grayson said nodding his head and chewing the inside of his cheek.

I looked up at Ethan who I was currently resting my head on his lap. He rolled his eyes and the rest of the guys did too.

"Grayson Dolan, you are blind." He turned his head towards us and shot me a confused look.

I saf up, accidentally elbowing Noah in the knee causing him to jolt up in pain. I patted his knee and gave him a sympathetic smile.

"Don't you see it, she's using you." The boys all nodded and Ethan took over the conversation.

"Come on, man." Grayson rolled his eyes and I grabbed the pillow Toby was sitting on, tossing it at his head.

Noah flicked on the TV and looked at Toby who had gotten off of the couch and was nosying through movies.

"Hey look I found this." Toby held up "the breakfast club" Everybody shot their head at Toby and my eyes lit up. Before I could yell in excitement Ethan caught his large hand around my mouth.

"Dear god, let's please not feed Diana's unhealthy addiction to 80s movies I am begging you, Toby." Ethan begged and All the boys nodded slowly. I opened my mouth and clamped my teeth on Ethan's fingers and he let go, yelping in pain, giving me the perfect opportunity to leap off the couch and to the tv where I could successfully play my favourite movie of all time. I lunged to the ground but was caught in two pairs of strong arms before I could even touch the cream carpet.

Ethan and Noah grabbed me, Noah slinging me over his broad shoulder while Ethan helped, me kicking and banging on his back as I screamed with laughter.