• S U M M E R •

Summer thoughts.

🌸♡🌸

------------------------------------------------------------

"It's one of those Summer nights."

Logic looked at Morality, they were standing on a hill, watching the maroon pink and orange sunset. Prince and Anxiety were behind them, on a blanket, while Thomas and Joan were in his car, talking.

He was looking at Patton, who seemed to have this off putting feeling in his eyes.

Logic cleared his throat, "What do you mean, 'one of those summer nights?'" he asked, puzzled.

Patton looked at Logan almost sadly, but that wasn't quite the emotion he was sensing.

Patton took Logan's hand, which caused his face to feel warm.

"I mean, you remember things on this particular summer night. The memories you may have shared with someone, and that someone could still be with you, or he could be... Gone."

Logan blinked strangely at the other man, he felt an unfamiliar beating in his chest.

But then he noticed something, extraordinarily strange. "Patton.. You're crying... Did I do something wrong?"

Patton chuckled, and wiped away his tears. "I'm very happy I have you all. That's all."

They looked back at the sunset, and didn't say a word.

He knew the emotion Patton was feeling, and it was no emotion that he could describe, or have a word for.

It was just... A feeling with no name.

-----------------------------

Enjoy.