• U N I Q U E •

Princey was being his usual self. You know, singing, bothering Logan with new ideas that were completely illogical.

But despite how much he enjoyed being himself, he couldn't notice the dark persona in the corner of the room.

He looked more down than usual, almost like he had been crying. The look of despair on his face just crushed Roman's heart.

He approached him, even though he knew Anxiety wouldn't appreciate it due to how shy he was.

The younger of the two shrunk down upon seeing him, which caused Roman to frown. "Anxiety? What's the matter? Must I murder a dragon witch?!"

The commentary caused Virgil to laugh despite not wanting to, he covered his lips with his palm as he spoke.

"Nothing, Princey. It's stupid."

Prince couldn't help to grow angry when Anxiety said that. How could anything he thought be stupid?

"Don't you dare say that's stupid!"

Anxiety jolted, frightened by the sudden loudness. "I'm sorry, beautiful emo. I didn't mean to scare you. Just know that whatever you say is valid, okay?"

He nodded at Roman's words, "I-I just don't like myself. I don't think anything is right about me-"

Anxiety was suddenly interrupted with the feeling of a hand on his cheek, causing him to blush slightly.

Roman smiled at him, "Despite Your Own beliefs, do know I love every part about you, and only you. Not the 'almost' you, or the 'little bit' of you, all of it. I love how cranky you get, the way you cover your lips when you laugh- don't think I don't notice that blush as well."

Anxiety melted under the words, his heart was beating utterly fast, but in such a good way. A way he could have never imagined.

He smiled at the Prince, "Thank you, charming."

"Anytime, emo angel."