• U K U L E L E •

1.k reads my goodness! Thank you all so much!
-----------------------

At first, he noticed it when he was walking.

He was walking outside of the mindspace, watching Thomas's imagination, which was usually flowery and colorful. But today, it was grey and drenched with rain.

No, it wasn't an anxiety attack, but it was caused by Anxiety himself. Yes, Roman had come to know that it wasn't the darker personality's fault for the mood changes and the sadness, and he knew now to be more generous with his words.

But, as he walked upon the edges of his imaginary side, as he happened to hear the most wonderful tune. It was confusing to listen to, yet so full of tragedy that he couldn't bare to see where it was coming from.

I don't really care,
You can keep the things we used to share,
But what did you do with my heart?

The words caused Roman to ache, and he didn't know the feeling to attach it to.

What was going on?

He finally saw where the beautiful sounds were coming from, and he was all too surprised when he saw the darker persona holding a concert sized ukulele, moving his mouth to the beats and melodies.

Princey just wanted to sit there and watch, knowing that if he confronted the other he would want to leave, never speaking of the glorious moment again.

But when else would he have the chance to talk to him? Who knows when the next time will be when he sees a pretty boy playing a ukulele within Thomas's mind.

He approached him, yet Anxiety didn't seem to notice, too caught up in the song.

"You're really good at that."

Anxiety jolted up, almost dropping his instrument with a huge blush covering his cheeks, "Roman! What are you doing over here?!"

The other smiled, genuinely at the other, "Listening to you play! You are so talented, dearest Virgil."

Anxiety bit his lip, suddenly feeling less nervous. Did the other really think that of him?

He sat down, and continued to pluck his ukulele lightly, as Roman admired how gentle he acted with the uke.

They stayed there for a while.

----------------

I know Joan wrote the song, but let's pretend it's just in Thomas's mind! I actually got the idea to write this because I got a new instagram and I uploaded a small little cover thing! If you want to follow me on there, my @ is somniphobics ♥