• R O S E •

Before you read, I want to thank you for doing so! We've surpassed 400 reads, and now have 50 votes! I am so proud and honored to provide you guys with these! I'm going to upload a Q n A because some of you guys asked me to? So either comment or message me! Anyways, enjoy.

🌸♡-------------------------♡🌸

Logan was confused, to say the least, and of course there was nothing wrong with that, when you're confused you study hard and provide an answer. It was that simple.

But, he couldn't seem to find a solution to his problem, and yet, it wasn't a problem. So to speak.

He was outside of the mind space with Patton. Thomas had wanted to film a video and the two were early, Logan wanting to be prepared and Patton simply forgetting what time to show up.

They had decided to roam outside of Thomas's house, which Logan had protested against, but Patton was determined to see Thomas's rose garden. They had never really been out there before. He had just installed it, and it looked what people would call, beautiful.

Patton dragged the other side along with him by the hand, promising he'd love the scenery.

What had confused him so much was, he wasn't focusing on what seemed like a thousand roses of various colors, he was much more focused on something else.

Why was his vision of beauty so different, you ask? Well, what he found beautiful was the side with a heart of gold and a admiration for puppies, the person he argued with the most with, and the person he, well, cared for the most.

But, see, this is why he was confused. Logic never...expressed emotions, and he wasn't sure why he was suddenly feeling these things now.

He wasn't thinking logically.

--------

It was hours after the video had taken place, and he was still trying to figure out his feelings with the best logical way.

He had come upon the conclusion that he would just have to ask Princey for help, which he wasn't too happy about.

He walked into the mindspace's lounge room, finding the creative side curled up with Anxiety.

This made Logan give a questioning glare, but he shook it off, approaching the fanciful side.

He cleared his throat, which of course made Prince jump, but he didn't wake the other, who was still perched on his chest.

The Prince blushed before speaking, "Yes, Logan? Whatever do you need?"

Logic started to fiddle his fingers, not knowing where to start off. But, he soon found a way to explain, and he did.

After finishing, Roman was a blushed mess from hearing the other's words, but he had come to a conclusion for his fellow side.

"You suddenly felt your feelings because you realised in that moment, with the most 'beautiful' things around you, you still looked at him. I think you are in...a deep love, dear Logan!"

Oddly enough, this made his cheeks grow warm. Him? In love?

He had lots of thinking to do.

---------

It was after a sandersides video, and again, the pair found themselves amongst the roses, enjoying the sight.

Would he confess now?

The serious side turned, looking into Patton's eyes, causing him to blush, which made the other smirk. He took his hands, and placed them in his.

"Patton, I feel like I have something I just can't go with out saying to you. If... You don't feel the same way, I would like it that we forget it happened, understand?"

The lovable side nodded eagerly for the other to confess, but confused as to what it could be about. He was beginning to grow nervous.

He sighed deeply, "Patton, do you remember when we first came out here to look at the rose bushes? Oh, well, of course you do. Well, ever since that day I have realised something drastically important. I've realised that, even in a mountain full of roses, or even in the kitchen, or at our Saturday movie nights, I can never...keep my eyes off of you. You are the one thing that keeps me going, keeps me curious to learn new things for Thomas. You make my day ever so brighter, and this must mean that I am in love with you."

They were both silent, hands still together until Patton gently pulled them away, while giving Logan a look that he couldn't determine.

The logical side had sad eyes, "I see. If we could forget-"

A pair of soft lips collided with his, they tasted sweet, like peaches. They moved instinctively together almost, causing them both to moan lightly and blush. It was ended all too soon as each needed air.

Patton smiled at him, putting his hand to his cheek.

"I love you, every detail, Logan."

🌸♥------------------♥🌸