Chapter 15

Previously on Open Your Heart, Chapter Fourteen: "Oh shut it"

Sinb's POV

It was 10:12 when I got home from a restaurant Yerin took me to. After the movie, Yerin wanted to go out to eat, and who was I to complain. Once we got home she headed off to shower, I showered this morning so that was out of my way already.

Now I waited for Jungkook to knock on my window. At 10:45, Jungkook finally knocked on my window, making me put down a book I was reading.

"I brought you flowers," he said before coming through the window.

"Thank you, flower boy for the delivery" I took the flowers away from him and put them in the vase on my study desk.

Jungkook's got me so many flowers throughout the days that I decided to buy a vase to keep in my room.

"Flower boy huh? I think you should think of a better name for your beloved boyfriend" he gripped my hips and lightly touched my lips with his own, but left the smallest amount of space between us.

"Cry baby?" I teased him again.

"If you don't think of a better name for me, I'm gonna tease you until you become a pile of jelly" he brought my hair to one side and let his tongue lick paths along my neck. I could feel myself becoming weak.

"Small dick?" I saw a glint of mischievousness in his eyes. He picked me up and put me on the queen sized bed.

"That's it, I was going easy on you" he got on top of me, holding his weight up and starting to tickles sides.

I started to laugh uncontrollably while trying to say something "J-Jungkook, s-s-stop i-it" I finally managed to speak.

"Then what's my name for you baby?" He asked bringing his face dangerously close to my own.

"My man"

He stopped ticking me and a genuine smile was plastered onto his beautiful face. I would pay to see his smile like this again and again.

"I think it's perfect" he left a small peck on my lips and I could feel a blush forming onto my pale cheeks.

"Well, what name have you come up for me, my man?" I began to trace his smooth skin while he carefully laid on top of me.

"Hmm I have a lot for you, so there's no official name for you my baby girl" the adoration in his eyes said it all.

"Fine by me" I put my forearms on the bed and leaned up to give him a little kiss.

We spent the next few minutes exchanging kisses and a few words. Then Jungkook's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"You're mine" he said in a childish voice. The way he said it was like a child hogging their toy to themselves.

"Yes, I'm yours you big baby" giggling quietly after feeling his nose tickling the crook of my neck.

"Good, but I wished you put up a fight. I would've enjoyed torturing you again"

"You're an absolute child"

Jungkook's POV

Happiness. That's all I felt when I was with Sinb. I wake up every morning excited to see her. If this was how every single day of my life would be, then I would gladly accept it.