19

Dave p.o.v
Its been a few weeks since what happened to Jake. John is constantly going to the infirmary to see if Jake wakes up but he hasn't. Dirk is more of a mess hes been punching walls and not even talking to us at times. This hell holes gotten worse. People are fighting over whose the next person in charge. They keep fighting us but with Dirk angry and upset he releases all of his anger on them. Johns been more quiet and hanging out with the therapist Vantas. Apparently he knows his younger brother, small world. It was break time and John went back to the infirmary. Today we all went together which was a first but Dirk had a feeling i guess.
"Hey Jake..."
John was quiet you could barely hear him. We stayed there for about five minutes when we decided to leave. I heard a small groan and I think they heard it too. They both ran back and i walked back. Jake was slowly opening his eyes but they were normal? He held his head and looked around.

"Where am I?"

"Jake!"
Dirk and John said relieved. He smiled at John but gave Dirk and I weird look.

"John where am I and are these two friends of yours?"

"Jake what are you talking about?"

"Wheres Jade? Is she safe? I left her with Janey so she should be alright."
He sighed releaved. But somethings up wasn't she dead?

"Jake what are you talking about?"

"The party of course! Remember I finally made it here with Jade."

"English knock it off."
Dirk raised his voice,
"I've been worried for you and you don't say anything to me?"

"Im sorry chap but I don't believe we've met?" I could tell he was upset about this he was going to say something but,

"Excuse me but now that Mr. English is awake we need to run some tests."
A nurse said coming in. We all left and sat in our usual spot.

"That party...it was when Jake and Jade finally visited us from the island were everyone thought they died after a plane crash. But it turns out that they actually survived for five years, Jade was 9 and Jake was 12."

"I think I heard of that on the news once, jungle kids finally returned to family members."

"Yeah that one."

"But Jake was 17 when we threw the party, they stayed with us for a couple of weeks then moved to there own house."

"So your saying?"

"Yes he does have amnesia he can't recall anything that has happened in the past 10 years, he has the mind of the seventeen year old he used to be."

The nurse told us, we went back to check if Johns theory was right and it was.

"He doesn't remember being here or what happened... He still thinks were all safe. And I think its best to keep it that way." John commented. I looked through the glass and looked at Jake. Its weird seeing him not chewing his fingers and blood on himself he was calm.  We went inside the room and Jake looked at us.

"John you grew, im sorry I wasn't there for most of it but why am I in a prison? Did I do something wrong?"

"Its a long story, but ill tell you another time okay?"

"Hmm well alright, I hope Jades alright she's probably ashamed of me right now..."

"Jades safe shes with Jane helping her with the shop."
John smiled and Jake wasn't worried anymore. I heard the bell ring,

"Hey John lets get going."

"Leaving already?"

"Don't worry well be back tomorrow okay!"

Jake nodded his head with a smile and waved goodbye.