35

John p.o.v
Why are you shaking so much? You tried lifting yourself up only to stay down because of the pain in your chest.

"John your awake!"
"Jake are you carrying me?"

Yep he was. He was carrying me bridal style but when I asked him he stooped running.

"I'm so glad your awake!"

He stopped running and held you tightly but it hurt when he did. He noticed how uncomfortable you were and let go. He layed you down on a bench and lifted your shirt up to see that your stomach was light blue and purple. You hissed a bit when he touched it.
"I should have killed him on the spot.."

You pet Jakes head lightly smiling. Wait a second,

"JAKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

You were so lost in thought you didn't even realize that Jake was infront of you but how!? Wait if hes out then...
"WHERES DAVE!"

He laughed then looked at you,
"You see me first but ask where the younger strider is"

You rubbed the back of your neck but stopped because it hurt your arms.
"Sorry Jake, but how did you know where I was?"

"The older Dave told us, but that about all I know. I had to stay inside the car because I didn't have a disguise. "

"A disguise? So the two guys with blue eyes..."

Everything came together, thats why he looked at you,
"Jake take me back there!"

"John your in no condition to be fighting."

"Who said I would be fighting."

Dave p.o.v.

"Dirk to your left!"
You yelled at your brother who barely dodged an attack. You were sick and tired of Bro ruining everything. Dirk knew you had a larger grudge against Bro than he did so I was mostly fighting him while he was defense.

"You must be jealous on how I touched  your new toy."

"You what!"

Did he touch  John!? Oh hes dead! That ass is yours and yours alone. You had your sword in your right hand and good thing we brought weapons because we need them. You aimed for his chest but he moved side ways dodging your attack but falling in dirks attack. He barely dodged that one too.

"You should have heard the small noises he made, I bet he was thinking it was you touching him instead of me."

"SHUT UP!"

You attacked again this time getting a hit causing him to stumble back a bit but landing on his feet. A long slash was on his chest with a bit of blood.

"Dave!"
You heard a familiar voice call out and you looked over seeing John being carried by Jake.

"Jake what are you doing here?"

"I-"
"I wanted to come back."
John interrupted Jake before he could say anything. What is John doing here? How did he know it was me?

"You came back, missed me already?"
Bro said and you attacked him again.

"Dave."
"Yes?"
"Kick his ass for me."
You smiled and never have you ever been so glad to hear his voice again.

"Already on it."