40

John p.o.v

Jane drove me to the prison where Bro was in and it shocked me because he's in the exact same one that I was in. The guards noticed me and glared at me but I ignored them and went to a large desk,

"I would like to see Derek Strider."

I gave my ID and went through several metal detectors when I finally was let into a large room where they allowed you to talk to the inmates but with the plastic protector and they had to use the phone to chat. Yep one of those rooms. I sat in one of the uncomfortable metal chairs and played with my fingers when I heard a loud thing and click noise. I gulped and crossed my legs and picked up the phone,

"Well well well...I didn't think you missed me that much pet."
He smirked and licked his lips which made me shiver. Its okay John hes locked up...

"I didn't come for you. I just need Davids number thats all."
I glared at him but he just smirked again.

"Why do you want Davids number hm? Don't tell me you actually left me and Dave for him."

"I would Never-!"
I raised my voice to high and covered my mouth quickly.

"Just give me his number okay? Thats all Im asking..."

"I like it when you ask me for stuff, say it again but beg." He smiled leaning closer to the glass and to me.

I got off the phone and walked away not even bothering to look back. What was I thinking trying to ask Him for help!? I was walking a corridor when I bumped into someone,

"I'm so sorry! Vriska?"

"John!!"
She jumped on me and gave me a big hug which I did the same.
"What are you doing here?"

"Really John? Did you forget I work here? And I should be asking you that. Wait John your here!!"

I sighed, so much is going on...

"Eh whatever, anyway what are you doing here?"

"I needed to ask Bro for someones number but he's not talking..."

"Do you want to scare him? You know the rules around here and he doesn't, use that to your advantage."
She hit my arm and waved goodbye. She's right!

I went back and Bro came back and got the phone.
"Tell me Davids number."

"Why should I? I'm in here because you guys got me here, why the hell would I want to help you?" He glared at me and made his hand into s fist.

"Because I know the rules about this place."

"Wow look at you, so grown up."

This is going no where...
"Just tell me Davids number. And you do know about the visiter/year rule don't you?"

"The what?"

When I said that a few guards looked at me and glared but I ignored them and spoke in a lower voice.

"If a family member doesn't visit you, whats the point of keeping you here when instead they can just..."
I put my finger and slit it across my throat.
"No one would know I mean, they were going to kill Dirk and Dave since no family visited them, why do you think they escaped?"

"Bullshit."

"Why do you think I had your file? I needed to find you, I needed you to vist them or else they would have died. So, enough about that, just tell me Davids number."

"Your a fucking brat. Find but on one condition, tell David he better get his ass here to visit me every 3 months."

"Deal."
I smiled and he groaned and looked pissed. I wrote down the number and smiled at him, he flipped me off but I ignored him.

"Thank you very much Bro, have fun here."

"You have fun to, enjoy it, while you can."
He leaned closer and whispered into the phone,
"I'll see you soon John."

He smiled and hung up standing and the guard grabbed Bro and whispered something to him and shoved him away.
"Say anything more and you'll be in trouble got that."

"Yes sir."

He walked away and I stuck my tongue out at him. What did Bro mean by that? Its fine, he's here and I know theres no way he can escape.
I collected my things and way in the final exit when I saw a red sweater and lab coat,
"Mr. Vantas!"

It had to be him!

"Yes?"
He turned around and saw it was me, he smiled and messed with my hair.

"Hello John, how have you been?"

"Great, and thank you for everything you've done for me it really meant alot."

"It was no problom and it looks like Dirks older brother caught on quickly. Ever since Jake, Dave, and Dirk left things werent the best. But Bro made his way to the top easily. I was worried unlike the others he almost killed everyone who fought him, the guards had to stop him."

"Bro is something...but watch over him I don't trust him."

"Neither do I, someone else is in charge of his therapy sessions but I do not like the female at all, not that I have anything against females but she has been known for helping inmates."

"I-I think we should be fine, Bro won't get out."

"Ah Yes! Ever since the others escaped we've put even more security so no one else is able to escape."
He put his hand on my shoulder and smiled.
"Have fun out there."

I nodded my head and smiled at him waving bye and I left and waited for Jane to pick me up but I needed to male a call first...

"Hello? Is this David?"

"Who is asking and how did you get this number."

"Its me, John, I need to ask you something."

"John? How did YOU get this number? The only person that has it is Bro."

"I know, I got it from him but I really need to ask you something important. The reason I'm calling is because your the only person that can communicate with Dave and Dirk."

"What? How? Aren't you with them? And this line isn't safe to talk, come to my studio we can talk there."

"Okay, and thank you."
He hung up and I looked at the phone. Don't worry Dave I'll see you again soon...

Yay another chapter, I should be finishing this story soon but till then loves :3