24

Johns p.o.v

"J-Jane?"

I saw my older sister standing at the door way of my cell. But, but how? The bells rung saying it was break time but that didn't get my attention. I went up to her and embraced her in a tight and siblingful hug. I missed her so much, especially after everything that's happened. She still smelled like cake thats for sure. She kissed my forehead and I just hugged her again.

"John I have great news for us!"
She grabbed my hands and jumped slightly. Some of the people passing by staring at us and making comments toward us. Some guards were surrounding us,

"Jane what are you talking about?"

She leaned close and whispered in my ear,
"Your innocent, and your finally coming back home!"

Dave p.o.v.

Who was this chick anyway? And why did she kiss my John on his head and he actually hugged her with a smile! I saw people staring so I glared at them making some go away when I noticed Dirk and Jake. Jake stayed still I think he was in shock? But why?

"J-Janey...?"

The girl, wellJane looked at Jake then hid John behind her.
"You...what are you doing here...never mind..."

Jake ran to her and held her hand tightly,

"Is Jade okay!?"

"J-Jade? Jake whats gotten into you? Your acting like nothing happened? I appreciate what you going to do for her, but its wrong.
Whatever we do shes-"

"Jane! I think you said enough for now!"
John said while standing in front of her.

"Jane what are you talking about...Jade is...Jade is..."

His stumbled a bit walking backwards, breathing heavily, in shock i guess.

"HA HA HA...
All those thing He did to her..."
He chuckled and Dirk stared at Jane. Jane stared at Dirk. Jane walked over to Jake, he just smiled at her,

Smack

Did she..yep she slapped him.
Everyone was silent and just stared. Jake held his cheek which was bright red and Dirk looked pissed.

"Jake, after everything that's happened, I thought you knew better. Jade would be disappointed if she saw you now.
John lets go. We have no business here."

"Wait Jane, I-"
John started pulling on her arm then jumped when Jake yelled,

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE WOULD WANT! YOU WERENT STUCK ON THAT GOD FOR SAKEN ISLAND LIKE WE WERE!"

"Jake don't raise you voice...I know what  you two had to go through. And Im sorry but you shouldn't be like this, what happened to the Jake I knew?"

Dirk put his hand on Jakes shoulder but he pushed it away, Jake was crying..? Then he started chuckling and his eyes were normal,

"Sorry Ms. Crocker. I presume we'll see each other soon." Jane started laughing and smiled at Jake.

"Still some sane Jake in there?"

"Yep."
Jake started smiling but looked at John.

"Earlier what did you mean that you two were leaving?"

"Id like to know why too."
I finally said allowed.