34

Jake p.o.v.

Time to take action! You made it to the stufio and kicked the door open with your foot to see 4 striders?

"They keep multiplying!?"

There were two older looking Dave and Dirk but the older Dirk looked more beaten up than the others. You looked on the ground,
"John!"

He was in bad condition, I shook him a couple of times but he wouldn't open his eyes, I checked if he had a heart beat and he did.
"Who the hell did this..."

I turned around and looked at the older strider that looked like Dirk. He must be Bro, the one Dirk and Dave hated as much as I hate that man. Oh, this will be fun...

Dirk p.o.v.
I felt terrible having to watch John get beat up like that and even more for having to hold down Dave down went he kept yelling at me. Bro was always harsh on Dave more than me, so seeing him hurting John made Dave even more sad and pissed. David was waiting for the evidence he needed so he could put Bro where he belonged. Although he had small stuff he had to have Bro say it himself.

"Dave, stop it!"
You were holding him tighter but he started kicking youand made a dash to the door when David yelled,

"He said it, Dave calm down were going in."

I held my leg but shaked if off and Dave apologized to me. I signaled Jake to come as fast as he could, and we opened the door. I'm guessing John didn't know we were in discuses because he gave us a weird look then was unconscious. Right then the door was kicked down and Jake went to John and looked at Bro.  He had his sane but furious look and damn that made him look sexier.

"You must be Bro."
Jake sounded calm but you know his tactics very well.

"Damn you have hot accent, so your the famous Jake English, couldn't even finish the job."

He flinched but smiled and walked to Bro calmly like he was walking to me. Bro was confused but Jake grabbed his arm twisting it back, fliping his body onto the ground sitting on his back while having his arm almost breaking. This happened so fast but knowing Jake he was enjoying this.

"You were saying? I suggest you don't bring up the past seeing the situation your in I wouldn't mind breaking your arm or ripping some skin off, imagine the blood..."

He is a mixture of both sane and crazy but you had to love that.

You told Jake to let go of him and he quickly did running up to you,
"Take John to the girls from the apparent, they can help John."

"But Diirk, I wanted to see his blood..."
You pulled him close for a hug and he quickly hugged back and went to John picking him up and leaving.

"Now where do we start."
We all looked down at Bro and for once I saw a hint of fear in his eyes.