27

Dave p.o.v.
Damn it...
"Thank you Dave, I love you."

Thoses words kept circling in your head, why didn't you say anything, why couldn't you say,
"I love you John."
But no you didn't say anything and now your probably never going to see him again. No fuck that, your getting out of here.

"Hey can we go somewhere to talk?"
I said to Dirk and Jake.

"There is something else important I must tell you aswell..."
Jake said, your still confused on whats up with him. You think he remembered what happened with Jade but he hasn't been acting crazy instead hes kinda calm. We stood up and went to our usual spot, the other people staring and smiling.

"Alright Jake what do you want to talk about?"

"Do you two have family by chance?"

"Jake where are you going with this? And you already know about Him..."
Dirk leaned on the wall, i think i knew who he was talking about. 

"Bro. Jake why are you asking this."

"You need a family member to visit you, as soon as you can. Remember the first couple of months you were here?"

"Yea they pulled that one guy out because he had no living relatives. Then we never saw him again."
I remember they dragged him out but he was screaming, worst of all he was Jakes old cell mate.

"Exactly, he was a nice fellow but no family, no one waiting, meaning they can bring a new person for money. But not all things went bad, "
He went over and circled around Dirk.
"I was able to have an interesting cell mate."
He smiled and Dirk smiled at him, they better not kiss in front of me im not in the mood for it.

"Dave what did you want to talk about?"

"I want to get out of here. Can we do the plan?"

Jake had a Cheshire smile and looked at Dirk,

"Well looks like I'm going to have to die!"

"What?"
Dirk and I looked at Jake, what did he mean by that?

"Alright heres the plan..."

No one p.o.v.
"Hey! Guards!"
An orange eyed inmate began banging on the cell door with all his might. Two guards came rushing over and looked through the small square shaped window,
"Shit!"

They quickly put a code for the door and opened it. On the ground laid Jake English. Dirk quickly started pacing back and forth shaking his body yelling at him to wake up. The bell rung and everyone quickly went to the scene. Shouting,
"English is dead! English is dead!"

As if it was a miracle. Guards quickly circled around the deceased body hiding it from everyone else. Dave quickly emerged with a shocked face. Grabbing his older brother by the collar,
"You fucking killed him!?"
Dirk shoved his brother,

"You helped me so don't play innocent!"

The two brothers began fighting but two guards pulled them away from each other. The guards nodded their heads at each other and handcuffed the brothers. Some of the doctors came over and checked if Jake was still breathing but looked at each other and shook their heads.

"Take those two into questioning, you guys know were to put the body."

They picked up the dead body and placed it in a white bag. They passed it over to two guards.

Meanwhile the two brothers easily slipped out of the cuffs and ran into one of the therapys room. They knocked the two guards unconscious and switched their cloths.
"Easy peasy."