13

Dave p.o.v.
Whats up with John? And what did he mean by 'Bye Vriska' ?

"Who's Vriska."

He looked like he was in a daze but when i said the name he smiled. He stood up and started swaying and looked at the sink mirror. He looked like a girl that just got asked out by her crush. He sighed then said,

"Vriska oh how i missed you..."

Okay thats it. I pulled him and started kissing him roughly. He squirmed until he bit my lip!

"Dude what the fuck!"

My lip was bleeding and I stared at him. This pissed me off.

John p.o.v.
Oh no he looks mad...Well what else was I supposed to do I didn't want to kiss him! I bit him by accident though I wouldn't do it on purpose I swear! He picked me up and threw me on my bed. Was he going to do it again! I closed my eyes but instead of feeling him touch my body he through a blanket on me. I opened one and saw Dave on his bed touching his lip. I wrapped the blanket around me and slowly moved towards his bed. He just looked at me then started messing with his lip. I touched his lip with my hand then got the blanket and rubbed it on it.

"Sorry Dave..."

He looked up at me then lifted his hand. I thought he was going to hit me but instead he ruffled my hair and pulled me close to him.

"Do it again and ill make you sorry."

This gave me a shiver, I knew he wasnt lying. I looked him in the eyes his eyes were a bright red but they looked calming to me. He pushed my head down on the bed and got up.

"Sleep we have another full day tomorrow."

He sat on my bed facing the wall. I think i should actually try being friends with him...its better than being touched by strangers and getting beat up. Well I wouldn't mind if Da-wait! Nope nope nope. Im just going to sleep...