Dul

I parked the car, it was completely quiet to everyone in the car but me. I stepped out, everyone else following. "Have fun today. Learn lots and meet me here after school," I said in an almost sad tone. 

"Bye." They all responded before splitting into different directions.

I took a final deep breath before walking into the school to my locker, getting my things out then walking to one of my friend's lockers. "Hey," I said waving. ^Oh, Jess is here.^ (that's what I'll use for what people say in their minds. K? K.)

"Did you here that we got more new kids than expected," She asked. 

"R-really?" I became even more nervous than before. 

"Awe, don't be nervous. I'll be right here if you need me," She said in a sweet tone with a smile on her face. ^Ill always be here for you Jess, just don't leave me^ I hugged her. 

"Thanks, I'm not going anywhere as long as you don't," I said, smiling. ^Did she just read my mind?!^ I continued walking with my arm around her shoulder, pretending to not hear her. Yes, I did just read your mind.

I lead her to our first class of the day. We sat next to each other, pulling out our notebooks and books as the teacher walked in. It's a sub. I mentally groaned, today is one of the days where I actually need a teacher to distract me from all the new voices. The shriveled, old lady walked to the front of my room, a loud voice erupting from her mouth. "Attention! I'm Ms. Garner. I am your sub for today, tomorrow, and Wednesday in this class." I groaned again. "Introduce yourselves and then we'll begin," she spoke again. 

^No, no, no! I refuse!^ I herd a familiar voice. I looked next to me seeing my best friend shake from head to toe. If I say anything she'll somehow catch on, so I'll make her at least try.

The person at the front of the room began to speak in an unfamiliar voice. "Chelsea, I'm new. Although I'm just from across town." She said in a disgusted tone. ^Peasants.^

I don't like her already.