Meeting team 10

The next day Logan had to go to Jakes and i wanted to go because i never met him. When we got to the Team 10 house some guy was flirting with me so i ignored him "Emilio stop flirting with my cousin" Jake said. He hugged me "i haven't seen you since you were 3" he said. It began to feel awkward for me so i clung to Logan as they showed me Around Emilio was still flirting "one word: Engaged" i said. Jake and Logan went outside "Hi im Tessa i heard you dance i do too" a girl said "hi Tessa im Taylor" i said awkwardly "im Erika Jakes girlfriend" another person said "Hi Erika" i responded "Im Ivan this is Emilio were the Martinez twins" a guy said. More and more people introduced themselves to me all i could say was hi. "So you dont really know Jake do you?" Tessa asked "nope i dont even remember him" i said. Jake and Logan walked back in "Taylor You wanna join Team 10? He asked. I looked at Logan and he shrugged his shoulders "Can i think about it?" i asked "sure" he said.  I quickly walked out the house Logan not too far behind me "told you its intimidating and awkward in there" he said. We laughed and went to his apartment.
.......
Do yall think she should join Team 10?