Chapter 29

We were all way more tired than we had thought because it took forever for us to wake up. And when we finally did wake up it was the 5th time my parents had tried waking us up and it was at 7:15 am. "WAKE UP!" my Dad shouted as all four of us finally woke up.

"Morning Dad." I said sitting up with Cody beside me rubbing his eyes. "Breakfast will be ready soon." my dad said before walking back up the stairs. "Morning babe." Cody said finally opening his eyes fully. "Same to you Alli." Cameron said.

 "Wait what time is it?" Cody asked. "7:18, why?" I said. "Alli what time did you tell the limo to come around?" Cody asked his sister.

 "8 am, just like Sarah had told me to tell him yesterday." Alli said. "Breakfast!" Mom called from the top of the steps.

"We'll be up in a sec Mom" Cameron said back. "To the dining room then." Alli said pulling Cameron up as they walked up the steps. "Coming?" I asked Cody putting my hand out.

"Are you kidding I would never miss a chance to have cereal especially if it's the right time of the day for it." Cody said as we both started laughing and headed upstairs.

"So what's for breakfast?" Cameron asked Mom and Dad. "I made Cody a bowl of cereal, Sarah a couple toaster stroodles, you an omelet, and Alli a bagel." Mom said.

"Wow Mom thanks that's awesome, let's go eat guys!" I said as the four of us walked into the back and started eating. Can I just say it was the most fun breakfast I have ever had. From Cameron making stupid jokes with Alli pretending their funny to Cody singing about cereal. We were having a blast until the door bell rang.

"I'll get it," Mom called from in the kitchen. Wonder who that could be?, I thought to myself. "Alli, Cody, your ride is here." Dad said as he came into the back to clean up.

"We better go then we still have to buy tickets." Cody said as Alli and him got up. "We'll walk you out." Cameron said "Before you two leave here," Mom said handing them tickets.

"You didn't have to buy the tickets Mrs. Peterson, breakfast was enough." Alli said.

"I wanted to Alli now come on take them I owe you." Mom said. "Owe me, for what?" Alli asked. "Finally letting my little Cami date a girl I actually like." Mom said laughing.