Chapter 63

"Well then how was your walk meet any cute guys, did I seriously just ask that?" Cameron said. "Yeah you did but I mean not really just one." I said.

"Well on a scale of 1-10 how hot was he, what am I saying?" Cameron said. "Yeah we need to get you out of here." I said laughing as I got up.

"Pull me up?" Cameron asked. "You’re so lazy Cam." I said pulling him up. "But wait you heard Mom and Dad we can't leave this room." Cameron said.

"Mom and Dad aren't here plus I want to explore the hotel." I said grabbing my key and opening the door. "Since when do you want to disrespect our parents’ authority?" Cameron asked with a smile.

"Since they put me under house arrest for going on a walk, come on." I said pulling him out the room as we went out to explore. Can I just say this was the biggest hotel I've ever seen!

There's so much to explore from the many floors to just how large it was in general we must've occupied ourselves for like 3 hours until we decided we were too tired to do anything else plus Mom and Dad should be back soon. But as we got off the elevator one of my brothers old friends got on.

"Cameron Peterson." he said. "Josh Benedict." Cameron said. "You better keep an eye on that one." Josh said looking me up and down. "Excuse me?" Cameron said. "She's your girlfriend right?" Josh said. "I'm his little sister." I said laughing.

"Oh well bye." Josh said as the elevator doors shut. "Who was that?" I asked as we went into the room. "Just one of the dumbest friends I've ever had." Cameron said as he fell on his bed at the same time I did and turned on the TV.

When our parents walked in, "Gotcha!" Dad said. "Hi Dad." I said. "Candace they're just in here watching TV." Dad said. "Really?" Mom asked.

"What you didn't think we'd sneak out to explore the hotel did you?" Cameron asked. "Well we did but you guys obviously didn't so you’re off of house arrest go have fun." Dad said.

"Well actually..." Cameron was saying but I interrupted him. "That sounds great Dad thank you, come along Cam." I said as I grabbed my key and Cameron followed me out.

"We already explored the hotel, what are we supposed to do now?" Cameron asked. "I saw this awesome teen lounge place on floor 3 I bet since it's so late the place is packed." I said. "What are we waiting for then?" Cameron said as we headed to the teen lounge.