Chapter 78

The day went by quick but to pass the time we went to Disneyland with Alli and Jake but not Cody because apparently he was incredibly busy today.

I mean that's fine by me as long as I don't have to see him I'm great. "Well that was a fun day." Jake said. "Yeah you guys definitely know your way around Disneyland." I said laughing.

"Well I mean we live here we're practically here every day because Tom loves it." Alli said as she dropped us off at the hotel.

"We'll see you at the airport tomorrow!" Alli called out the window as they left the parking lot. "What time is it Cam?" I asked.

"Like 7:20, why?" Cameron asked as we stepped out the elevator. "I'm going to be late!" I said as I ran to the room and unlocked the door.

"Late for what?" Cameron asked closing the door behind us. "Casually nice, what do I have that's casually nice, ah this dress is perfect." I said as I went to change in the bathroom. "Cam what do you think of this dress?" I asked as I exited the bathroom.

"The color suits your skin tone nicely and it fits your shape but it's not the best for your eyes and what am I saying wait what are you going to be late for?" Cameron said as he went to block the door.

"I have a date." I said as I grabbed my purse and put my phone in it.

"With who?" Cameron asked. "With who?" I said. "Why are you repeating what I'm asking you?" Cameron asked. "Why am I repeating what you’re asking me?" I said.

"Sarah who do you have a date with?" Cameron said. "Cody." I said. WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT, I thought to myself. "Wait the two of you got back together?" Cameron asked.

"Yeah I guess and we're going to have a lot of fun so don't call me." I said as I left and Cameron called Alli on skype. "Hey Cami what's up?"

"So my sister is going on a date with your brother so I was wondering if you wanted to come over and watch a movie with me."

"Aw sweetie I wish I could but Cody has a show tonight" "A show, my sister said they were going on a date" "What, Codes come in here"

"Yeah Als what's up?" Cody asked coming into her room. "Cami said you had a date with Sarah tonight." Alli told her brother.

"What I have a date with Sarah tonight?" Cody asked coming into the view of the skype camera.