4.

'I'll say that you'll turn this crew upside down... But now, let's get you a more confortable dress, how can you breath in that?'

'I don't' I say and Ejays laugh.

Ejays takes me to a little space behind the beds and hands me a dress a lot more confortable. The way she ties the corset makes me able to actually breath and do some harder activities. I keep my shoes and then she takes me to the kitchen. There's a man there peeling potatoes, I see why she brought me here, I'm probably gonna help the guy.

'I'm sorry Bella but it's captains orders, he doesn't want you in the decks.' Ejays says.

'He thinks what? That I'm gonna jump to the sea? I won't, but I don't wanna cause you any trouble so I'm gonna stay here.'

'Thank you Bella, I'm gonna go but I promisse that as soon as I can I'm gonna come and we'll talk a little.'

She leaves the little kitchen and I'm left with the pirate that I don't even know the name. He didn't even looked at me. Without knowing exatly what to do, I just sit in the chair next to him grab a knife and start peeling potatoes as well. I can ear the pirate singing a song but I've never heard it so I can't sing with him. Am I really trying to build a friendship with a pirate?

'Not afraid to get your hands dirty?' I hear the man say

'Not really, I've never done this before but I think I'm not that bad.'

'Aye, not that bad' the man says and grabs a bottle of rum drinking from it.

'You pirates don't have glasses to drink? Does it really has to be from the bottle?'

'Me ladie, you clearly never drank from the bottle because once you do that you'll not need the glasses.'

'I clearly never drank before' I mumble

'You what? Never drank? Hahahaha, let's change that shall we?'

If I though he was going to be a friend, I was wrong. He left the knife on the table and his hands came directly to my throat. Suddently I was pressed against the wall and the pirate was with one hand on my neck and on the other hand the had his bottle of rum. I try to get out of his hand but is hard because he pressed his body against mine. He opened my mouth and placed the blottleneck on my mouth. My throat burned. I start to cough instantly but the pirate keeps spilling rum in my mouth.

I hear a noise of a bottle breaking and when I see I'm on the ground coughing while holding my throat with my hands. I feel two gentle hands on my arms and I'm lifted up from the floor. When I open my eyes full of tears I see Captain Cutthroat right in front of me, looking directly in my eyes.

'I'm... I'm sorry, I'll get back to the potatoes' I say hardly because my throat still burns.

'I'm not a monster doll, I know you're not okay, come with me let's get you some water to drink.'

'What will happen to him?'

'I know you probably want him dead, but he's the only one that knows how to cook and we don't want to starve to death so I can't kill him. What I can do is keep you away from him.'

'How do you plan to do it if you won't let me be on the decks?'

'Ejays, that girl has a big mouth. Okay, I'll let you go to the decks but please don't make my man's job even harder.'

I agree with his terms, I can't see a way that I would make that man's job harder but ok. He takes me to his cabin and gives me a glass of water and that's the first time that I see a glass in this ship. I drink it quickly and look at the captain. He rolls his eyes and hands me more water.