9.

I wake up when I hear sounds of people walking. I open my eyes and see some of the man's already up and walking from one side to the other. Theo is no longer next to me and I search for him with my eyes. I found him near the stairs looking at the guns. I get up and walk to him and I get next to him, he ands me a gun. 'Be careful, we never worked on the shoots, point always before shoot. Watch out the kick.' He says and starts handing guns to everybody. Ejays walks to me and gives me a hug before go to Gale and give him a kiss.

'Alright, everybody! We're gonna go, and show to those mermaids who's better. We're gonna show them that they're charm is nothing compared to our dreams and we're gonna show that we don't give up! Gentleman, we're at war!' Theo screams the last part runing to the deck.

In a few seconds, gun shoots and loudly screams are the only thing that we're able to listen. I run up the deck along with the other mans and see that once calm waters are now full with mermaids trying to jump to the ship. I quickly start shooting some of them, or at least trying. I see man's that are hypnotized by they're beauty and they take advantage of that to jump to the ship and take them. Larry is one of them. He is looking right in one of the mermaids eyes and I can see that she is just getting ready to come aboard and take him. Before she could even jump I shoot her in the head. Larry quickly comes back to life and looks and me, he sends me a smile before going back to the killing.

I run around the deck trying to kill the most mermaids I can. It is hard, they're moving the ship and I've seen a few mans falling off because they're moving it. I try to find Theo in the middle of that mess. We need to use the barrels of powder or we'll never get out of here. We're losing to many mans! I run around the deck this time searching for Theo and I finally find him on the edge of the ship shooting mermaids. The moment I was going to talk to him one of the mermaids grabs his foot with a whip and Theo almost falls in the water. He grabs the edge of the ship and holds himself there while trying to get the whip out of his foot. I run to him and get his sword out using it to cut the whip off his feet. I help him come to the ship once again.

'Are you alright!?' I scream to him

'Yes, thank you love. We need to blow those barrels up. I'm gonna need your help. I'm gonna make them fall to the water and you will shoot them.'

'But, Theo, what if I miss?'

'You won't love!' He says and leaves

I walk to a higher place and watch him go to the ropes that hold the barrels up and start cutting a few. He is cutting strategically so the barrels will go straight to the watter. Theo looks at me and I nod. With only one move he cuts four of the ropes and the barrels quickly fall into the sea. Once I see one of the barrels hit the water I shoot to the last one. Quickly all of them explode making the mermaids go away. I smile and look at Theo that is looking directly at me with a smile on his face. The mans scream and throw their hats to the air.

'We may won this fight but if we don't leave this waters as soon as possible we may end up dead. Let's go man's one last time before a few hours of break in London.' Theo says and goes to his cabin.

I go to deck where all the crew is already working and making the ship move and I smile at that. We made it. I see Larry coming at me and I smile at him. 'Miss Isabella, I wanted to thank you, if it wasn't for you I would be in the depths of the ocean right now.'

'You don't have to thank me.'

'Yes, I do. Welcome to the crew miss.' He says and goes back to his work

I smile and decide to go talk with Theo. I wanna know when are we arriving in London. I miss my father so much. I walk at the cabin and for the first time I walk in without knocking. Theo looks to the door and when he sees me he raises one of his eyebrows.

'No knocking?'

'Apparently no.' I say sitting down in one of the chairs in front of his table 'When are we arriving in London?'

'Tomorrow, by the morning...' he says with a little smile 'Excited to go back?'

'Yes, I guess. I just really miss my father and Rose.'

'What about your mother?'

'That woman does not deserve to be called my mother. I will never miss her. She's going to make me marry George and she cheats on my father. Everyone knows even he knows.'

'Why doesn't he do something?'

'Because he's afraid of loosing his place as king.'

'Ambition... I see well I think he should think more in himself and in you. If neither one of you is happy what is he doing with that woman? Does he aprove your marriage?'

'No, I guess... He never said a word about it, my mother planned everything.'

'I don't think you should be married with that man. If you don't like him.'

'I don't have a choice Theo. I'm not a pirate...'

'There's always a choice...'

'Theo we need you in the helm' Gale comes in the cabin and then leaves.

'Work calls.' Theo says and leaves a kiss in my forehead before leaving.

For days I totally forgot how my life was when they kidnapped me. I was probably getting in one of my worst fases and now I know that in a few hours I will be back to that life. To the life of being commanded and not being happy. There's not choice Isabella, get it in your mind. You're gonna marry George and probably never leave the house ever again. Also, after the kidnapp I bet they're gonna put guard always following me.

It's funny the fact that some people just wish they had the life I have and I just wanna get rid of it. I wanna be a normal person. I wanna have to work to get my things, I wanna be able to go wherever I want without people asking me why, I wanna be free. I think that most people think that having a life like mine is the best you can have, it's the happiest you can ever be, we're never worried about things but that's such a lie. Living like me is the same as being in a prison.

I need to get this things out of my head. I walk outside the cabin and stand right next to Theo. He smiles and he sees me and let's me take the helm. He never leaves my side but he doesn't keep his hand on the helm. I am guiding this crew, I am guiding them to freedom.

I hope you liked it!