Chapter 2: I Love You, Forever and Always

"Stop! You're hurting her! I swear, I'll rip you to shreds, mother fucker!" Andy screamed and tried to get out of the chains around his wrists. The man from the mall that was going crazy with a tazer, was striking Camille repeatedly with a wrench. Andy screamed and cried, but that was all the poor man could do. All else he could do, was watch his beloved girlfriend get beaten. Andy managed to get one bloody wrist chain off. He found one of Camille's bobbypins on the floor next to him, though the mall man had brought Camille to the other side of the room. He picked the lock surprisingly easy, and managed to grab the wrench from the man. He forcefully shoved the man the the ground, and smacked him across his ugly face with the bloody metal wrench. "DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN! IF YOU SO MUCH AS LOOK AT HER, I'LL KILL YOU, MOTHER FUCKER!" Andy's tears started drying as he picked Camille up, her body draped over his muscular arms.

He slowly limped out of the room, and made his way out of the building. He and his darling, Camille, were safe, but they were scared, and both were dying. They were in the same situation I was when I got away from the serial killer that kidnapped me. They were bloody, cold, scared, and they only had each other.

Meanwhile, back at the hospital with Jinxx, CC, Jake, Ashley, Ronnie and I, we were all worried sick about Camille and Andy. But things got worse and more emotional. Ronnie and I were having some issuses.

"So, Beautiful, how ya feeling?" Ashley gently pushed my hair behind my ear. I blushed at his sexy smile. "Uh I uh... I-I I'm good, Ashley..." Ronnie shot Ashley a threatening look. Ashley threw his hands up and gave Ronnie an "I don't care man" look. I glanced at CC who was making kissing faces at me. Again, I blushed and turned away so I'd stop. I turned back only to see Andy and Camille in gurneys, and nurses rushing them through the halls. "Andy! Camille! Guys look!" I pointed out the small room window. Everyone turned and gasped. Then, we all raced out and told the nurses that they were our friends. They told us to wait until after they stitched their wounds and made sure that Andy and Camille were okay. As I watched them put masks on our friends, I held back tears. I didn't want them to die.

When they were still in the Surgery Room, a nurse walked out, and told us that Andy was a deep coma, and he was not breathing well. His heart was beating unusually and Camille's brain and heart were failing. CC looked at me and pulled me close. Ronnie saw and pulled me back to his chest, and kissed me. I blushed again, for the millionth time, and looked at CC and Ashley. They both had competitive looks on their faces, and Ronnie had a look on his face that seemed to say, "Eat it dicks. She's mine." I felt terrible for ripping these guys apart l, but on the other hand, I felt special and loved.

Andy was in a coma for four weeks, and by then, Camille was out and was always by his bedside. She always put her head on his arm, the one without the IV, and she would sing Black Veil Brides songs.

Ronnie, CC, Ashley and I, all waited patiently for Camille to be done. Jinxx and Jake had gone to spend time with their girlfriends. They came to visit Andy every other day. Ashley yawned, and put his arm around me. I stopped myself from getting fangirl shivers. CC patted his knees and "accidentally" put his hand over mine. This time, I couldn't keep the shivers back. Ronnie let out a low growling noise, and both men moved their arms and hands. I mouthed my words to Ronnie. "I'm sorry..." I whispered slightly, but my words slurred together in a way Ashley and CC couldn't understand.

Camille ran out of Andy's room crying. "Whoa! Camille, what happened? Is he okay?" I hugged her and made her calm down a tiny bit. Her crying grew louder and more obnoxious as we all looked at Andy's heart moniter. A flat line.

A few hours later, Camille and I were still crying, as Dahvie was on the phone with Ronnie. "Yes, we just found out a few hours ago. We remembered your concert so we didn't call that fast. Did you tell Jayy Von?"

"Yeah... I did. I'm surprised that I held my crying... Well I don't want to cry in front of you guys. Call me back in an hour. It should stop by then. Tell Alex and Camille not to worry. It's going to be okay." Dahvie didn't hang his phone up, so all we could hear was faint sniffing and Jayy Von screaming and making faint crying noises.

Later, the hospital called about Andy. He was alive, and he was okay.