Chapter 3: I'm Okay

All of our reactions were different. Camille cried and screamed happily the entire way to the hospital. Ronnie and I hugged and kissed each other in joy, and CC and Ashley were celebrating by drinking as much liquor as they could. That is, until CC threw up. When we told Jayy Von and Dahvie, we heard loud rejoicing screams from Jayy Von and happy curse words from Dahvie.

"My Andy is okay, My Andy is okay!" Camille chanted through the halls of the hospital. CC took my hand and escorted me to Andy's room, while Ronnie was arguing with Ashley about who wanted to date me more, even though Ronnie was already my boyfriend. As soon as we got into Andy's room, he and Camille never stopped talking. CC and Ashley were still arguing with Ronnie about stuff like, "Who gets to hold Alex's hand when she's scared, and "Who gets to kiss her when she's sad". I just listened, groaned, and rolled my eyes.

"No, you know what, Ronnie?" Ashley said. "Here's what I think." He grabbed my arm, pulled me into his chest, and kissed me repeatedly. I tried to push out of his grip, but he was holding me tightly. Finally, he stopped and let me go. I covered my blushing face, and ran out of the room.

All I could hear from the hallway was Ronnie and Ashley screaming at each other. I couldn't hear CC, Camille, or Andy talking.

"I DON'T CARE! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Ronnie screamed.

"ALRIGHT I SAID I WAS SORRY!" Ashley shouted back.

"Ashley, go apologize to Alex. I don't care if you have to look through the entire hospital. Find her, and apologize for being a dick. She's grateful and loyal to Ronnie for saving her. You had no right to do that." Andy said in a loud voice. The door from his room creaked open, and out came Ashley. He stopped walking when he saw me. "Listen, Alex, I had no right in doing that, and I know that you love Ronnie. He's your boyfriend and best friend. Forgive me?" he smiled that sexy smile of his, and hugged me. I hugged back and said, "Apology accepted, though it was unnecessary."

Ashley blushed and walked back into the room. I followed. I hugged Ronnie tightly, and he smiled at me, and embraced me tightly. "It's okay, Alex sweetie, it wasn't your fault.

After that fiasco was over with, we headed out. Andy was finally able to leave and he could come with us, but he had to stay holding onto someone. Everything seemed fine and happy. Until, of course, someone was lying, and it was going to end with heartaches, heartbreaks, and a lot of surprises.