Chapter 4: Secrets Are Meant To Be Revealed

"I'm not felling to well, Andy. I think I uh will just go back to the tour bus. Love you guys." Camille wasn't saying all that she was thinking. I knew it. One moment she's squealing like she was going to pee herself, the next she's claiming to not feel well. She was hiding something. "I thought she'd be more happy to see me okay... Oh well. Hey Ash, CC, Ronnie, let's go to somewhere together. You know, guys night. Alex, you wanna make sure Camille's okay? You know, girlfriends stick together, right?" Andy said happily. I shrugged and agreed to stupid Guys Night. Ronnie escorted me to Black Veil Brides' tour bus, kissed me, and told me to be safe. "Love you, Ronnie." I said with a smile. He kissed my forehead and left. I opened the door, and saw Jinxx and Jake playing Final Fantasy 7 on the PlayStation. "Hey, Alex! Want next round?" Jake asked and playfully pushed the winning Jinxx over. "No thanks, Jake. Where's Camille?" I sat on the arm of their couch. Jinxx looked up at me and said with a confused look, "Camille? She was never even around the bus. She called and said she was going somewhere but didn't say where. Sorry."

"No, it's alright. Anyone have any ideas where she might have gone? She told the rest of us that she was going back here to rest because she wasn't feeling well." I replied. "Hmm... Did you think to look by that strip club down by the cafe? I've seen her walk by there a few times. Check there first, then give us a call if she's not there." Jake said as he got mad at the game. I laughed at them, and walked out. The strip club by the cafe huh? Jake why would you be going past there? Or going in there. I thought to myself as I walked past the many stores and resturants. I saw Camille standing outside the strip club, in a stripper outfit, and I immediatly was in shock. Camille is a stripper?! WHAT THE FUCK! I thought shouted to myself. She walked inside casually, and I hid behind the wall of the cafe. I watched closely, as I watched Andy, Ronnie, CC, and Ashley, walk inside the strip club. I read the giant light up sign with a pinup girl. It read GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS! in bright neon pink letters.

I followed them in quietly, so they wouldn't hear me. Not like they could even if they tried. The music was so loud, it nearly broke my eardrums. I checked around me for a splatter of ear blood. Nothing. We're good. I gasped as I saw Andy right up next to the stage, and guess who just walked on stage! Camille! All of the sudden, Andy got an angry, disappointed, confused look on his face. "Camille?! Is this where you've been going?! WHY?" he yelled, and Camille ran back stage. I jumped on stage, and chased after her. I looked behind me and saw CC and Ashley following me. Ashley stopped to look at every stripper, and he gave each a dollar. CC always had to grab him. "Camille hold on! Wait! I just want to talk!" I yelled. Finally, she stopped and turned around. Her glittery makeup was blinding me. "Listen... I have a reason for dressing like a slut. I couldn't tell anyone or... Or people would die." She said, surprisingly calmly. I just sat there and stared at her. I heard Ronnie coming with Andy. Andy was walking by himself, and he looked perfectly fine. His eyes were a pinkish color; maybe from slight tears. "Do you want to explain this to me, Camille? Or are you just going to lie to me some more?" Andy said, distrust in his voice.

Ronnie and CC got on both sides of me, and put their arms around me. Again, I held back fangirl shivers. "Alright, Andy. I can't tell you the reason I did this, but it's a reason you'd thank me for." Camille said. Andy shook his head. "Is there anything else you weren't telling me? You're not cheating on me with an Italian wrestler?" Andy shot at her. "Italian wrestler...?" I whispered to Ronnie. He shrugged and held me tighter. "Camille, I will let you off. You're still my girlfriend. But no more stripper shit, okay?" Camille nodded and the two hugged.

When that was over with, we were all back playing Mortal Combat, Final Fantasy, and, the game that Jinxx, Jake and Ashley could always beat us at, Guitar Hero. "Hey! Alex and Ronnie! Get in here!" Andy shouted from the back of the bus. Ronnie got up and handed CC the controller. He took my hand, and we walked over. "I need you guys to help me. I have something really special planned for Camille. So tomorrow, you guys, Camille and I, will be going on a double date. And then..." Andy told us the rest, and Ronnie and I got excited. The next day, Ronnie and I woke up, and realized that we had fallen asleep on top of one another, PlayStation controllers in hand. We laughed and dragged ourselves over to the back of the bus, where we saw Andy halfway off of the bed, and Camille sprawled out across it. Jinxx and Ashley were awake and talking about pineapple juice, and CC and Jake were sound asleep.

I nudged Andy a tiny bit, and he woke up slightly. He made odd chipmunk noises, and Ronnie and I held back laughing so we wouldn't wake anyone else. All of us, but CC and Camille left for breakfast. CC was going to a thing at the mall called Battle Of The Drummers. Camille was just being lazy, I assume. Andy was very uneasy the entire day. He couldn't speak right, he never looked at Camille when he was talking to her, and he would never sit still.

Jinxx and Ashley were still talking about weird fruit juices, and where they originated, while I was on the phone with Jayy Von talking about tour dates. Ronnie and Andy were talking to someone they saw with a Black Veil Brides shirt on. Only then did I realize that it was the man from the mall, and the one in my dream.