Chapter 3: Of Course It's A Yes!

Nine months after Channary and Dahvie's wedding, Camille was wheeled out of the hospital, her daughter, Legion, and her son, Blaze, in her arms. Channary and Dahvie soon after found out that they had their own son coming. Celebration filled our entire week. Happiness at last!

Camille and Andy spent all their time playing with their twins, while Dahvie, Channary, and Jayy spent all of THEIR time thinking of names. Channary gasped and patted Dahvie's shoulder rapidly, leaving a small bruise. "Ow! What?" Dahvie said as he rubbed his arm. "I just had a brilliant idea!" Channary clapped her hands happily. "What about Mitch? You know, in memory of Mitch Lucker? I think it'd be a great name!" Jayy smiled and nodded in agreement. Dahvie lit up with excitement. "It sounds great! So is that out answer then?" Channary nodded. Mitch Vanity. What a wonderful name!

Ronnie and I walked around the mall with CC, dying of boredom. Now that Camille and Andy didn't have any free time, and Jayy was always helping Channary and Dahvie, the rest of us had nothing to do. CC gasped and went into fangirl mode as he saw a music store; complete with new drum sets and drumsticks. Ronnie and I followed him in and stood in awe of the guitars, signed microphones, drums, and most of all, how excited CC was about all of this. A bunch of the staff members noticed that he was drooling over the drums, and finally realized that it was the one and only Christian Coma. They swarmed him like bees over flowers. After waiting for him to get everything they wanted signed, we all left and went to the foodcourt to wait for Camille. Apparently, today was Daddy Day, and Andy had to watch the kids.

When we were done at the mall, Ronnie drove CC and Camille back home so they could practice for new songs Andy was thinking of. That left Ronnie and I alone. Ronnie took me back home to change from my leather into my bright blue dress. He changed into nicer clothing, too, then took me out to dinner.

"Can you believe we've been together for almost two years? It's pretty wonderful to think of all we've been through. I'm glad that I got to spend all of it with you." I kissed Ronnie's cheek as he gave his credit card to the waiter. He smiled and kissed me back. "I love you, Alex." He said as the waiter handed his card back. I smiled and hugged him. We walked outside and went to an exquisite balcony above a beautiful garden. I inhaled a deep breath and looked at Ronnie. His jet black hair blew gently in the wind. Looking at me, he smiled.

"Alex, I've thought about it a lot, and well... I don't think it's as fancy as Dahvie's or Andy's..." My eyes widened as I realized what was happening. Ronnie got down on one knee, and said with a sparkle in his eye, "And we haven't been together for long, but I love you and everything about you enough to want spend my entire life with you. So... Will you marry me?" He opened a small purple box, revealing an aquamarine and diamond ring. I felt myself crying as I stared into the star-like gleam of the ring. "Of course it's a yes!" I nearly shoved Ronnie to the ground as I hugged him. Smiling and nearly crying, he put the ring on my finger.

Three marriages, three happy couples, three new kids. I cannot stress how much I love my life right now! I had a wonderful fiancé, and a wonderful new family. I knew at this point in my life, they were my family; they were now my world.