Chapter 6: Now You're Stuck With Me

The next morning, Channary woke up to find a letter next to her and Dahvie's bed, with him gone. She read it, and it said:

To my wonderful baby girl, Channary:

To find out where Dahvie has gone,

Find the name of his new song

Confused, Channary got out of bed, put on her Blood On The Dance Floor Evolution shirt, and screamed for Jayy Von. He walked in with sunglasses and IDGAF boxers. "Whatcha need, girl?" 

"What's the name of Dahvie's new song? If you could tell me that." Jayy Von tapped his hand against his side as he thought about it. Then, he snapped his fingers and smiled creepily. "Something about Garden Of Eden." Channary smiled and nodded "Thanks, Jayy!" "Anytime, Boo." He walked out, swaying his hips and dancing. 

Channary let out a lovestruck sigh, then grabbed her keys, and walked out to her car. She looked at the steering wheel, which had a note taped to it:

Do you remember

That day in December

When we first met?

That day was great,

And I'm sure to never forget <3

She smiled and giggled. "Yes, Dahvie I remember." She thought aloud. Her first encounter with Dahvie was at one of his concerts. They talked and talked and finally, Channary had to go home. She went to her grandmother's greenhouse store, Garden Of Eden, and she saw Jayy and Dahvie looking at the roses. Channary went and said hi, and they talked more, exchanged numbers, and that was the start of a beautiful relationship.

While Channary was stopped at a red light, she saw another small note on the floor. She bent and picked it up, then smiled.

I'm leading you to the wrong places

Oops! 

And I know my notes are misleading

But you have to remember!

What was the place of our first meeting?

She tapped her chin. "Oh it was the Murray Theater venue!" Channary laughed. She turned and saw the person in the car next to her, staring at her like a crazy person for talking to herself. Channary waved nervously, then starting driving at the green light. Chan parked in the venue's parking lot, and saw papers all over the ground. 

They had beautiful sayings on them like, "My girlfriend Channary is the most beautiful!" and "She makes Beauty Pageants look ugly!" and "Her personality shines like the brightest stars!"

Channary held in tears as she walked inside. Dahvie was up on stage singing Lovestruck, her favorite song. She walked up next to the stage, and Dahvie hopped down, smiling. Colorful lights, bubbles, the smell of flowers filled the room. 

"Channary Kat Baker..... We've known each other for so long, and you're my best friend. I want you to know that if something ever happened to you, I might just die." Dahvie took Channary's hands and smiled. He let go, and got on one knee.

"Will you marry me?" Channary squealed and hugged Dahvie. He slipped the ring on her finger as all of us ran out of the back. "Now you're stuck with me!" His laugh was happy and welcoming.

The rest of us went home after about 2 hours of partying, while Dahvie and Channary danced the night away.