Chapter 8

[By the way when I make a new chapter I usually go back and fix the last one to make sure I know where I am and stuff, so sorry if you read a chapter and it makes literally no sense at all. It will probably be fixed soon.]

Sur's fight.

As usual, I was absolutely destroyed while fighting John, nothing works on that guy. He has me all figured out. I'm pretty sure everyone else watched while I was floored by him because I was the first volunteer, I think all I did was make everyone more nervous about fighting him than they already were.

Fights like this were rare with John because he didn't really like being in control of all of us, all we did was the same thing over and over. I think the only reason he decided to this time was because of the new guy and because the Master hadn't left us a task, like he usually did. Poor guy must have been really out of the loop when he wrote that note. Surprised he even got the handwriting to be readable, he usually doesn't.

Fae's fight.

Sadly, prancing around and trying to slowly weaken John never works, so I tried a new tactic this time. To surprise him I came in really fast from the left, then right, then random places to confuse him.

He blocked every attack and then knocked me over while I was running around him. Fantastic.

As the second nominee, I think I made people even more nervous than they were, just like Sur had, I'm just glad we don't have to fight anyone after we've fought him, my back is killing me now.

Some people liked to be first because you get it over and done with, then you can sit down and enjoy the rest of the lesson (they also do it so they have time to recover, when they get home they don't want to look like they just got ran over by a bus).

Others liked to go in the middle so that people who have already went and people who have yet to go have gotten bored of watching people getting beaten, this lowers attention on them and gives them a chance to actually concentrate on trying to beat John, no matter how stupid they look while trying.

Only a small amount of people liked going last, like Vriska and Terezi, Terezi only likes it because Vriska likes it though, they were kind of best friends but not quite, it's hard to explain- it brought the attention to them because everyone else was probably sitting down and watching the fights, it also meant there was a small possibility of John getting tired from fighting so many people. I've never seen that happen though.

Sun's fight.

Oh Fae, you give up so easily! I snuck around John like a snake and tried to pull him down from behind, all this got was what felt like a broken wrist and an unmovable neck though. Oh well, points for trying, right?

I wish we could fight John as teams, Sur, Fae and I would be the unbeatable team. Try fighting all of us at once John!

T3R3Z1'S F1GHT.

TH3 N3W BOY 1S R3D!

KARKAT'S FIGHT.

THAT MOTHERFUCKER BEATS ME EVERY TIME. HOW THE FUCK DOES HE DO IT! OOH, LOOK AT ME, MR. FLIP AND TWIRL. MORE LIKE FLIP AND SHIT IF YOU ASK ME. HE'S SO OVERRATED IN EVERY WAY AND AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT.

WHY DOES ANYONE LIKE THAT FUCK TARD, I'LL NEVER KNOW.

Rose's fight.