Chapter Sixteen

Sha’riah

The movie was close to ending and throughout the duration of the film, Nathaniel has been either giving me weird looks or just touching my legs. His ‘mandem’ were being annoying pricks also, always chatting complete shit or talking over the film. It was pissing me off. Even when the sex scene came on they was hollering, like say they’ve even gotten pussy before. Urgh, they were all jarring me.

Soon a scary scene came up and I covered my eyes to prevent myself from seeing such gruesome shit. Everyone turned to me.

“Riah man, this part ain’t even scary,” I heard Savannah say.

"Just tell me when it’s over," I whispered. I really weren’t prepared for anymore nightmares.

"Aye, it’s over," Tanisha informed. I sighed in relief and uncovered my eyes to see the girl’s head close to being chopped off in the car. I jumped and quickly covered my eyes once again. Tanisha started creasing at my reaction.

"Fuck you Tanisha,” I muttered warily.

"You’re such a shook-head," she commented, still laughing.

"Shut your mouth, wastegash."

"Wasteman."

"Prick."

"Fool."

"Junge."

"Slag.”

"Dick’ead."

"Bitch."

"Hoe."

"Sket."

"Shut the fuck up and watch the movie man." Patricia screwed and threw some popcorn down her gob. Everyone else laughed whilst Tanisha and I exchanged deadly eye contact. I weren’t gonna forget this. I will get my revenge, believe me.

"Be right back," I announced before getting up and pushing past everyone’s legs. I needed to piss so badly, too much Coke can’t be good for the system. I found the girls toilet and did my thing. Once I came out the cubicle I began washing my hands by the sink. The door opened and closed but I thought nothing of it, until I heard intense breathing from behind. I turned around to see Nathaniel stood by the door, watching me. I raised an eyebrow, wondering why he would even consider entering the female toilets. That’s how you know he’s just sick in the head.

"You alright?" He asked casually, as if we were in a common room to have conversation in.

"Argh, fuck off. Why are you here anyway?" I cut my eye at him and dried my hands. His eyes remained focused on me the entire time. I screwed attempted to push passed him in order to open the door, but he blocked the way and leaned against the door to stop me from getting past.

"Man just wants to talk to you real quick.”

“In the girls’ toilets?” I questioned. Out of all places.

“This is the only place we can talk privately.” He countered. I snarled at him in disgust. He really did make my stomach churn.

“You really think I want to have conversation with you? You’ve done nothing but harass me today. Infact, you harass me every fucking day, and I’m sick of it.” He sighed and rolled his eyes.

“I know you’re playing hard to get. I say we do a ting, no-one has to know,” he said quietly, a slight smirk erupting on his lips. I tutted.

“See what I mean? You really need to consider getting help. I want nothing to do with you. You’re sick!” He raised his arm to stroke my face but I quickly batted his hand away.