Tell Her You're in Love With Her.

"Have you decided yet?", I asked Lucas nervously. Not nervous because I wanted him to pick me, but nervous that he would pick Riley. And nervous that she would fall for him more than she has fallen for me.

"Maya. I'm not choosing.", he shakes his head.

"What do you mean?"

"You don't think I see you two? I'm your friend. You shouldn't be scared to tell me you like each other just because I like both of you."

"You saw the kiss.", I state.

"I did. And I saw the goofy smiles on both of your faces after it. It's you and Riley. It's always been you and Riley from the start.", he laughs slightly.

"Well, what do you want us to do Huckleberry?"

"Go to Riley. Tell her you're in love with her."

"In l-love with her?", I stutter slightly.

"Well you are, am I wrong?"

"No. You're completely right. Thank you Lucas.", I place my hand on his shoulder and smile at him.

"Anything for you two.", he smiles.

I pull him into a tight hug and go to get my girl. I run the the bay window, running up the fire escape until I reach the bay window. It's open, as always. Inside I see Riley sitting in the bay window, probably thinking about everything. She turns to me once I open the window and sit down right next to her, leaving enough space so that i'm able to talk to her face to face. But first... I grab Riley's chin and lean into her, pressing my lips against hers. She kisses back. Once we pull away I have enough courage to say,"I'm in love with you."

She smiles widely and joins our hands together. But her smile fades away as quick as it was put on her face, I knew what she was thinking.

"Maya, what about Lucas? We said no one would get hurt."

"He's the one who pushed me to do this Riles."

Her smile goes back on her face and she chuckles lightly,"So this is it? We can be together?"

"As long as that's okay with you."

"Oh I'm more than okay with it. I'm in love with you too, Maya Hart."

I bite my lip and smile at her for a moment. "Well then, Riley Mathews. Will you do the honor of becoming my girlfriend."

"I love to.", she smiles,"Thunder." She holds up her hand.

"Lighting.", I hold her hand then peck her lips before we both say,"Forever."