A surprise and almost goodbye

Justin's pov:

We walk downstairs and my mom was on the couch watching t.v.

Raegan: Mrs. Blake?

Mom: Yes?

Me: *wispers* What are you doing.

Raegan: *whispers* watch.

Mom: What do you need raegan?

Raegan: Mes. Blake I was just wondering if you ever considered Justin getting top surgery.

Mom: Actually no I wasn't. We can't afford it why?

Me: BECAUSE THE MONEY DAD HAD FOR MY SUGERY BEFORE HE DIED, YOU KEPT FOR YOURSELF!

I don't know where that came from. Rae pushed me behind him.

Raegan: Shh calm down let me talk.

Mom: Justin that is in the past! And don't yell at your mother.

Raegan: Mrs. Blake would if I helped with the money?

What did he just say?

Me: Raegan no your not-

Raegan: Wait Justin be quite.

Mom: Raegan that's a lot of money. I only have about half of the money you would have to pay the other half.

Raegan: I don't care. I care about your son and he deserves this surgery. Can I mail you the money when I get back home and you can make an appointment? I'll fly back here when they do it?

Mom: *sighs* Rae that's very nice of you and I would like for him to get top surgery but I don't know if I can let you do that I feel bad.

Raegan: Please? I'm offering you shouldn't feel bad. I have extra money my mom gave me in my bank account. I have a couple thousand dollars.

Mom: Ok Raegan if you are sure, I let Justin get top surgery.

As soon I heard that I covered my mouth and backed up away from Rae. He can't do that for me. That's too much. I'm so grateful for him. I fall to my knees and cry into my hands. Rae leans down and puts his hand on my shoulder.

Raegan: Jay you deserve-

I cut him off my wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him. I was balling my eyes out I can't believe it.

Mom: Ok you two go upstairs.

He picks me up and brings me upstairs. He puts me on the bed and sit next to me.

Me: R-rae I can't l-let you do that f-for me.

Raegan: Nope it's too late. You deserve this and don't worry I have lots of money from my mom and I wanna do this.

Me: Omg Rae h-how do I ever r-repay you?

Raegan: You can give me a kiss?

I laugh and kiss him.

Me: Rae I'm serious this is too much I'm freaking out. I can't believe it

Raegan: Hey hey look at me.

I look at him and I'm shaking. I can't belive it.

Raegan: Belive it Justin because it's happening. I insisted I'm not taking it back. I love you so much.

Me: I love you so much too Raegan I don't deserve a boyfriend like you.

Raegan: Yes you do *laughs*

I start crying again and hug him. He squeezes me. I never wanna let go.

Raegan: Next step we tell your mom we are dating. *giggles*

Me: Yea good luck with that you can do it *laughs*

He laughs and he kisses me. We lay down and cuddle. It was late so we watched tv and eventually feel asleep.

I woke up and Raegan playing with my hair. I loved that so much. I love him so much. I turn my head and kiss him.

Me: What time is it baby?

Raegan: Its 8:00. My plane leaves at 10 so we have to leave in about an hour and 15 minutes.

Me: Ok.

I put my head in his chest and I'm quite for a while I just lay there. He sits up and looks at me.

Raegan: Are you okay?

Me: Y-yea I just don't want you to leave.

Raegan: I don't want to leave either. I'm going to miss waking up next to you and his seeing your cute little face everyday.

Me: *blushes* I'm gonna miss that too.  Can we just cuddle until we have to go?

Raegan: Sure.

We lay back down and I face away from him. He scoots closer to me and wraps his arms around my waist. He's so cute. I guess I ended up falling back alseep.

I wake up again to Rae kissing my neck. I lean my head back because it felt good. He noticed it was awake so he got on top of me and started sucking my neck. I moaned a little and he smiled still going around my neck. There was a knock at the door and Rae quickly got off of me and got on the floor. I laughed but yelled "come in!" My mom walks in and looks at me, then Rae, then back at me.

Mom: Justin what's on your neck?

Oh shit he must have left hickeys just now.

Me: Oh uhh I think I feel last night I was really tired and I couldn't see getting into bed.

That was the stupidest lie. If I feel and hit my neck it would have left a bigger mark.

Mom: Oh...Ok well you two should get ready and get to the airport a little early Just in case.

Me: Ok mom we will now.

She leaves and I hear Rae laugh. I jump off the bed on top of him.

Me: What are you laughing at we almost got caught. I'm surprised she bought it.

Raegan: Why? I left a few hickeys but one was really dark and it looks like you hit your neck.

I get off of him and run to the bathroom. I look in the mirror. Damn he was right. I can see three ones that are barely there but one is really dark. I back out so see him on his phone.

Me: Rae how am I going to cover this up?

Raegan: Well your mom already knows and now eveyone else knows your taken.

He winks and at me and I laugh.

Me: Ok that's true.

Raegan: Why don't we get ready?

Me: Uggh Ok.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Ahh Justin's getting top surgery becuase of Raegan 😂😁. Plz comment and vote 💕
●Samantha Sarno●