He's mad at me.

Justin's pov:

I get up really not wanting to go to school but I know I have to. I slowly get out of my bed and stretch. I shower and get ready quick and downstairs. My mom was at the table eating and there was a plate next to her with pancakes on it.

Mom: Come sit Justin I made you pancakes.

I go and sit down.

Me: Thanks mom.

Mom: No problem.

I go on my phone as I eat. I get a text while I was scrolling through Instagram.

Babe💗: Goodmorning bb! Don't listen to anyone today just ignore them. I don't care if they talk about me and please try not to worry about it. I love you text me during school because I get bored lol ❤ love you!

I smile to myself.

Me: Thanks Rae I'll try. I will I get bored too. 😂❤ Love you moreeee!

I finish eating and day bye to my mom. I get in my car and drive to school. When I get in the parking lot I sigh. I get out of my car and walk inside. I go to my locker and I see the guy I really didn't want to see today. Alex. The one guy who could make me feel like shit or feel angry. He walks up to my locker. I don't make eye contact with him.

Alex: Hey little girl.

Me: Leave me alone.

Alex: What are you gonna do? Call your little girlfriend over here? Oh no wait you can't she lives far away.

See....that made me angry. I took a deep breathe and calmed myself. Rae said to ignore it. Ignore it ignore it! I start at him, shut my locker hard, and walked away. I really didn't walk away but I had to. I need to ignore him. Talking to him is wasting my time. I walk to class and I'm the first one in there. The bell rings for everyone to get to class but I was already in my seat. I was so discusted. I texted Rae while people were coming in.

Me: Hi I'm in class right now but it didn't start yet. The kid Alex came up to me again at my locker and kept calling you my girlfriend. I just walked away. I'm so discusted Raegan I can't!

Babe💗: Baby please the last time I'm gonna say it don't worry about it. I understand that you feel discusted but please. Walk away.

Me: I CAN'T RAE DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND. HE IS TALKING ABOUT THE PERSON THAT CARES ABOUT ME THE MOST  I'M NOT GOING TO IGNORE IT ANYMORE SO STOP TELLING ME TO!

He didn't answer me after that. I maybe could have worded that better. Now he's mad at me. I hate when he's mad at me.
I wanted to cry. I messed everything up. Class started and I just sat there thinking. About what? I really don't know

Time skip to after school

School was over and I was driving home. I need to talk to Raegan when I get home. I was upset all day and was ignoring eveyone and everything. I get home and run inside. I say hi to my mom and run upstairs. I sit on my bed and called Rae. He didn't answer. Shit. I texted him after that.

Me: Please call me baby ❤

I wait a few minutes and started tearing up. I'm so stupid. I'm a fuckup that no one likes. I eventually, after all my thoughts, start crying. I try to stop but I can't. My love is mad at me and it's honestly the worst feeling. As I'm crying my phone goes off. I see Rae is calling me. I wipe my tears and try to calm down a little. I answer the call.

Me: H-hello?

Raegan: Hi.

Me: Raegan please can we talk?

Raegan: As long as you don't yell at me.

That made me feel ready bad.

Me: Rae I'm so s-sorry.

My voice started cracking and I was hoping back tears.

Me: I didn't mean to yell at you babe please. I cound have worded what I said better and It wad stupid of me to put it in caps. I was just frustrated. When people talk about you it makes me upset and I can't ignore it Raegan I can't. I'm sorry.

Raegan: Its okay Justin. I understand I'm sorry I wasn't answering you I was just kind of shocked.

Me: No don't be sorry I was just taking my anger out on you. I just don't know what to do. The same kid keeps talking about you my body just doesn't want to just sit there and ignore it.

Raegan: Can you try... for me? You know it's not true.

Me: I've already tried Rae. Walking away from his today....I-i wanted to turn back and just hurt him.

Raegan: Alright well you can talk to me anytime don't get in any fights please I don't need you to get in trouble.

Me: Ok....Im sorry again I love you. Im just frustrated I really wanna see you.

Raegan: I love you too. And only about 13 more days!

Me: Yea...I guess I can wait *giggles*

Raegan: I was waiting for that laugh. You deserve to be happy I don't want you being upset and frustrated.

I blushed and smiles to myself.

Me: I know. I gotta go eat FaceTime me later.

Raegan: Ok baby boy bye. Love you!

Me: Love you more!

I hang up and smile. I'm glad he's not mad anymore. And I'm so glad I get to see him 13 days!
My mom yells and says "Dinners ready!" I go downstairs and see my mom at the table.

Me: What did you make?

Mom: Macaroni and Sauce.

I sit down and start eating.

Me: Thanks mom.

Mom: No problem.

After I ate I went up to my room and ended up facetiming Rae and then I feel asleep.

Hope you all enjoyed. Next chapter will be big time skip. Please comment and vote if you liked it 💓
●Samantha Sarno●